Tutorial Modding libil2cpp.so games tutorial for beginners with Video Tutorial

Hinna Louz

Rookie
Oct 29, 2022
Brazil
Hi @Yaskashije Thaaanks for the tutorial.
I wanted to ask you if you don't make Genius inc modded games anymore, as the new and updated games don't get premium choices mods, and I'd like to play them. So I started to study ways to modify libil2cpp.so files, compared modified and unmodified apk files to understand the differences, and realized that there is a whole construction with "MyDrama" parameters in the files modified by you, in addition to containing other, so in libs and metadata, I thought that if I copied the modded libil2cpp.so file and replaced it with an unmodified one it would work, but apparently it still lacks context to work, as the modified libil2cpp.so files from genius are the same, both Feral Hearts and Soul Yokai, is there any more specific tutorial on how to modify these Genius games for me to study and work on these new games? Sorry for my english, I'm using a translator to send the message.

Reactions: yeerissap

Liqid

Rookie
Jun 25, 2017
hi, i know the basics of assembly language and how it works so my question is
when i put: mov r0, #100 im putting 100 in the register 0 but if i try make x2 damage and not setting 100 basic damage i can't use add r0,r0 because i dont have anything in r0 or i am bad?
so what i can do in this example?