Help! Modding Question regarding yourself/ALL features

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

AndroiDragon

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 18, 2019
Electro Street
hei
I was wondering how do I approach the problem when I do let's say "unlimited Health"
so not just Me but also everybody else has unlimited Health.
I just want it obviously to be ONLY Me...

or when I do 1shotkill....i aslo get 1shot killed.

Is there a Tutorial for that ?
I was looking trough the forum, but couldnt come up with any info, or I searchd wrong I guess^^

thanks

Yaskashije

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
This means the function is shared.
You will have to find a way to split them. Most usual approach is by using hooks if it's a lib game.
Assembly CSharp games are easier and don't requiere hooks.
Exampke for .dll found in pmt:

You will find tutorials on the internet for lib games once you have enough knowledge about modding (thus you will be able to properly search)

Reactions: AndroiDragon

AndroiDragon

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 18, 2019
Electro Street
brother thank you very much, that helps….and leads in the right direction.
I heard it many times "shared function/instruction" but now I almost forgot about it lmao

...yeah well getting older :face47:

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anreyyy