Rejected Request Moe! Ninja Girls v1.7.4 MOD APK

zuzubs

Platinian
May 26, 2019
Indonesia
Exactly same thing I got. Now, theres something interesting you should know. I searched for 902 in the entire appication, and the only location where it exists is in the SGPWebActivity File, where there is a single switch command(Depending on purchase, it will set the failure code to 902, etc.) If I disable that, THIS MIGHT WORK!!!!!
Sweet !!!

Will be waiting for your release

Xinterp_DG

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2017
I'm going to try to see if adding a rule with LP to bypass this ends up working. If it does, then bada Bing, bada boom. If it doesn't, well, I guess that sucks. Lol.

lightningtrackmc

Platinian
Sep 25, 2018
dwa
I'm going to try to see if adding a rule with LP to bypass this ends up working. If it does, then bada Bing, bada boom. If it doesn't, well, I guess that sucks. Lol.
Can you try using the URET Patcher and the Jasi Patcher?
Those actually work well(made by former devs) and the patch could work quite nicely.

Xinterp_DG

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2017
Sadly no dice with adding an acception. I started looking into how to actually modify the files inside the APK. My thought was to add a bypass or auto-complete on tapjoy rewards once it found out you were trying to do one. This would not only allow other games with tapjoy to benefit, but would also allow the game to be as vanilla as possible.

That's my goal right now anyway. Adding a redirect to tapjoy rewards so it auto-completes tasks that are pending. If anyone has ideas on where to look, the help would be appreciated.

lightningtrackmc

Platinian
Sep 25, 2018
dwa
Sadly no dice with adding an acception. I started looking into how to actually modify the files inside the APK. My thought was to add a bypass or auto-complete on tapjoy rewards once it found out you were trying to do one. This would not only allow other games with tapjoy to benefit, but would also allow the game to be as vanilla as possible.

That's my goal right now anyway. Adding a redirect to tapjoy rewards so it auto-completes tasks that are pending. If anyone has ideas on where to look, the help would be appreciated.
First, try URET and Jasi patcher, they have other patches than luckypatcher.
I've looked into Tapjoy, everything is server sided. That was the very first thing I tried to mod the apk, infinite Tapjoy rewards to convert into MN-points.

Xinterp_DG

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2017
Just because it's stored server side doesn't mean you can't mess with authentication and force it to authenticate on a key that automatically approves something.

It's just figuring out how.

Lazarus b

Rookie
Aug 10, 2019
India
If maybe somehow you can extract the save files or find where the quantity of tickets and stuff is saved and edit that then that would be amazing too

Xinterp_DG

Platinian
Original poster
May 31, 2017
Sadly it looks like it's impossible unless someone can set up a bypass that doesn't trigger detection for tapjoy or the game. Both of which would require someone to host services AND code a bypass that redirects to said server.

Pretty much no luck.

Not impossible, but improbable.

If you want to play the game and experience the story, I suggest getting steam on a computer and using cheat engine to modify values as they haven't forced server side info storage. You will risk a ban from steam though if you do this.

GL!

King-silver-1

Rookie
Jul 13, 2019
Bronx
Hey guys! I figured it out! I have made every purchase go down to the price of 0.01$ USD, and allowed purchase of one package around 1000 times, meaning you will get 1000* times the amount of gems for 0.01% of the cost! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it completely free. I will keep trying, and if I manage to get it working completely, I will release the mod. Much love.
The in app purchase code if I remember correctly it start like this FP-155857a74c

Tags
moe moe ninja girls moe! moe! ninja girls