Open Request MONOPOLY GO!

OfficialIcon

Rookie
Aug 23, 2020
United States
I tried messing around with it and was having issues of force closing after mod. I was able to get one to stick. I was able to mod the video reward for dice. Everytime you watch it, you would get 2,500 dice. But I was banned after 24hrs of using it here or there. Maybe someone could help me with the security side of this app because I'm lost on trying to remove the antiban

zennybebe

Platinian
Oct 1, 2020
Lol
I tried messing around with it and was having issues of force closing after mod. I was able to get one to stick. I was able to mod the video reward for dice. Everytime you watch it, you would get 2,500 dice. But I was banned after 24hrs of using it here or there. Maybe someone could help me with the security side of this app because I'm lost on trying to remove the antiban
Do you think monopoly go will ever be modded is it impossible to ever be modded or it will never be a hack for this

InTheClouds

Platinian
Aug 28, 2017
Ohio, United States
Very interested to see if this would work if only doing it once a week/month/etc. Would still be very crucial to play around with. Mind sending me a PM?