Open Request MONOPOLY GO!

Rextyuwu

Platinian
Apr 12, 2020
Malaysia
Here i share trick for monopoly go, it's not unlimited dice but u can save your dice for train and event.... Bet higher 100x off data internet if your token hit train just on data internet... But if your token not hit train or event point don't turn on data internet and go to setting>apps>monopoly go storage clear data and on data internet then your dice will not waste sorry my English is so fvking bad only works on android.... If you guys can't understand, go tiktok search unlimited dice trick on off data

≈Venom≈

Platinian
May 9, 2020
Pakistan
Here i share trick for monopoly go, it's not unlimited dice but u can save your dice for train and event.... Bet higher 100x off data internet if your token hit train just on data internet... But if your token not hit train or event point don't turn on data internet and go to setting>apps>monopoly go storage clear data and on data internet then your dice will not waste sorry my English is so fvking bad only works on android.... If you guys can't understand, go tiktok search unlimited dice trick on off data
I know this trick but is there any trick to make the 1000x multiplier stay even after the higher roller event ends? I was able to make it stuck on 1000x even after the event was over but now I forget how I did that.

Reactions: TiredAarom

amylenz

Rookie
Sep 19, 2023
I know this trick but is there any trick to make the 1000x multiplier stay even after the higher roller event ends? I was able to make it stuck on 1000x even after the event was over but now I forget how I did that.
I know this trick.. I believe dev will fix soon