Open Request Monster Hunter Now

accursedtoad

Platinian
Jun 19, 2018
FL
Hi,
I did all the steps. MHNow is working on the VMOS. But it shows "Searching for GPS Signal" at the top of MHNow. My character is in the middle of the sea LOL. And my joystick can't do movements when I drag the joystick.

Here's the setup:

VMOS Settings are:

Android 9 lite
Set the GPU to Adreno 755
Under authority management:
- background keep alive is ON
- Location information is ON
- Location is on in the real phone
- USB Debugging is on
- GPSjoystick shown on top of other apps
Developer mode on VMOS phone is ON
USB Debugging is ON

Real Phone Settings:
Mock Location > set to GPS Joystick

Already done with VMOS assistant.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
Another thing I did was I downloaded Google Maps inside VMOS, once I have everything open then I start joystick and make sure via google maps that it actually works(both the location I set and movement via joystick).

If it works then another thing that happens is dependant on phone memory, sometimes joystick closes or freezes and VMOS no longer detects it.

For me I can teleport and everything, but the more I fight and walk on MHNow, it uses a bit more memory(that's normal) and joystick stops, I just quickly restarts it and I can keep going.

So yeah phone memory is a thing, especially with a game like MHNow. Make sure both Joystick and VMOS are actually working together.

Beyond that I don't know, sorry.

ryukhisi

Platinian
Mar 11, 2023
Indonesian
Hi,
I did all the steps. MHNow is working on the VMOS. But it shows "Searching for GPS Signal" at the top of MHNow. My character is in the middle of the sea LOL. And my joystick can't do movements when I drag the joystick.

Here's the setup:

VMOS Settings are:

Android 9 lite
Set the GPU to Adreno 755
Under authority management:
- background keep alive is ON
- Location information is ON
- Location is on in the real phone
- USB Debugging is on
- GPSjoystick shown on top of other apps
Developer mode on VMOS phone is ON
USB Debugging is ON

Real Phone Settings:
Mock Location > set to GPS Joystick

Already done with VMOS assistant.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!
using vmos is too complicated and the cellphone heats up quickly, i need something simpler

skylinepk

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 20, 2020
Taiwan
happened to me few times back. try select mock location app to "none" and the switch back to " GPSjoystick" before you restart Fake gps joystick. If it doesn't work, try to restart ur phone and repeat. It seems to be the mocking app or memory problem.

SkaliXD

Rookie
May 6, 2020
Malaysia
1. Dowload VMOS Pro 2.9.8

2. Fake GPS Location-GPS JoyStick

1-1. Install Vmos and add android 9 to d/l the rom then install.
1-2. bottom left setting - open google services and restart
1-3. after restart, go back to the VM and look for authority management in the bottom left setting.
1-4. Turn Keep alive, Gyroscope(if full bow) , Location info "ON"
1-5. Go back to VM desktop and instal MHN from Google Play Store
(you can switch the input to 26 English for better input)

After VMOS installation, test if MHN can be opened in Vmos, if Yes move to Section 2,

2-1 Turn on Developer mode in the Real Phone ( google how if u don't know)
2-2 go to your real Phone and find the developer setting, choose mock location app and select GPS joystick
2-3 Open GPS Joystick and you know the drill. ( if joystick wont work, turn on USB debugging ) and make sure to allow GPSjoystick to be shown on top of other apps.
2-4 Launch MHN in Vmos and u should be able to move ur char around with joystick

(if you experience 99%bug or shutdown, try to download Vmos Assistant here: VMOS asst and follow the step to install it via wireless debugging, and it only has to be done once.)

Hope this will work for you guys.
It work for now, but only in my place. If I teleport to other place, the things load but everytime I gathering, I will not get it and for the hunt the error network 6-4 will appear.

accursedtoad

Platinian
Jun 19, 2018
FL
It work for now, but only in my place. If I teleport to other place, the things load but everytime I gathering, I will not get it and for the hunt the error network 6-4 will appear.
You cannot teleport right away... you need to wait some time before moving to another place(it also depends how far away).

I wouldn't do something crazy like visiting another country or a place real far away, remember this is Niantic and they do ban if you abuse it.

Also make sure you have enough phone memory, fake gps joystick can close/freeze from time to time while you're using MHNow.

Reactions: SkaliXD

SkaliXD

Rookie
May 6, 2020
Malaysia
You cannot teleport right away... you need to wait some time before moving to another place(it also depends how far away).

I wouldn't do something crazy like visiting another country or a place real far away, remember this is Niantic and they do ban if you abuse it.

Also make sure you have enough phone memory, fake gps joystick can close/freeze from time to time while you're using MHNow.
Okay, Thanks, I will try too

bubuplus

Rookie
Apr 25, 2023
American
MH Now not support web client login by google.

but I study other methods to implement the MOD version, is anyone discussed together?

MHNow.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Slime Hunter : Monster Rapmage Ver. 1.1.0 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Unlocked No ADS | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed & more EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 27
G Shared [Tested] Monster Archer 3D: Ogre Hunter v1.0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
S Open Request The Monster Hunter ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
DESLOKAT FREE MOD Monster Hunter Ver. 1.3 MOD APK | DEF | EXP | Money GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 111
G Shared [Tested] Horror Monster Hunter v1.1.1 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 4
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD モンスターハンター ストーリーズ (Monster Hunter Stories JP) Ver. 1.3.7 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited money | Unlimited items | Max player level | ... EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1032
BOOOBYENSE FREE MOD Dragon Hunter: Monster World Ver. 3.3 MOD MENU APK |UNLIMITED MONEY |NO ADS | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 58
G Shared [Tested] Bigfoot Hunting - Bigfoot Monster Hunter Game v1.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
jrcxx Shared [Tested] Stickman Hunter - Monster World v1.0.1 MOD APK | Money mod Tested Shared Android MODs 3
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Monster Hunter Stories (Global) Ver. 1.0.5 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited money | Unlimited items | Max player level | Max monster level | And more... EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2214
NotSnorlax FREE MOD Battle Cars: Monster Hunter Ver. 2.3 MOD Menu APK | Godmode | Damage | High Reward | +2 Features GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 24
H Open Request Monster hunter riders iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
ceras Shared [Tested] Magic Dungeon Monster Hunter v1.2 [MOD APK] Tested Shared Android MODs 4
TheArmKing Not Working [ARM64] モンスターハンター ライダーズ (Monster Hunter Riders JP) Ver. 4.02.00 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited SP | Always Win Outdated PMT Android MODs 329
B FREE MOD Swordsman Game - Monster Hunter Legends Ver. 1.0.4 MOD APK | 1 Hit | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Resources | Unlimited Materials GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 28
B FREE MOD Monster Hunter Clicker : RPG Idle game Ver. 1.8.7 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Gold GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 72
2ndWarlord Open Request Cat Hunter - Turn Base Monster hunter like ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
V FREE MOD Sword Man - Monster Hunter Ver. 2.0.0 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Freeze Enemy | Unlimited All GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 26
JokerArt FREE MOD Poke Clash: Monster Hunter v. 2.2.1 HIGH MONEY APK GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 6
B PMT FREE MOD Monster Survivors Ver. 1.8 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Gold & Gems Multiplier& Never Decrease | Move Multiplier | Xp Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 56
G OA [Shared] The Isle of TS Monster Girls v1.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 16
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Monster Cooking Diary Ver. 0.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 34
Despirados Private Server Pocket Incoming Ver. 2.0.0.1 Private Server | Monster Master [PocketIncoming] PS | English | Free Stuff ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 121
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Legendary Monster Ver. 1.1.23 MOD APK | HIGH DAMAGE | FREE SUMMON EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
G OA [Shared] Monster Tutor v0.1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 38
JokerArt FREE MOD Merge Bambam Monster Battle Ver. 1.0.9 MOD APK | UNLIMITED UNIT DEPLOY | HIGH GOLD REWARD GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Fight Monster: Merge Battle Ver. 2.1.3 MOD APK | UNLIMITED UNIT DEPLOY EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] Monster Girl Kingdom [18+] v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Libidinous Monster Girl Academy vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
Nkeiko_Nara Open Request Monster Never Cry ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 28
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Teach Your Monster to Read v5.2 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 3
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Jurassic Monster World v0.17.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] Monster Girl 1,000 [18+] v19.3.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 21
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Monster Space Survivor Battle Ver. 0.0.6 MOD APK | UNLOCK OUTFIT | UNLIMITED BOOSTERS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
daz87 Shared [Tested] Monster Masters v19.3.19549 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Monster Tales:RPG Card Game Ver. 1.57 MOD APK | DUMB ENEMY | NO COST CARD UPGRADE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 30
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Monster Truck Xtreme Racing v3.4.268 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G OA [Shared] Monster girl assault! v0.25 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 94
G OA [Shared] Monster Girl: Manor v1.0.05 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 27
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Monster Pocket: Run & Building Ver. 0.4.6 MOD APK | Player God | DMG Multi | DEF Multi EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
G OA [Shared] Monster College v0.8.1.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 41
G OA [Shared] Into The Monster Girl Hole v0.1.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 31
G OA [Shared] Monster Girl Breeder vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 75
G OA [Shared] Lost in Endoria: Monster Girls v0.8.50a (Demo) MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Negamons: Monster Trainer v2.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 20
RoDevScript FREE MOD Monster Tavern v1.0.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Coin Spend | Coin NOT Decreased | ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
Qim97 OA [Shared] YORNA: Monster Girl’s Secret [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 48
Qim97 OA [Shared] Domination Quest - Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls [18+] vFinal English MOD APK Age Restricted Games 49
daz87 iShared [nonJB] Monster Slayer: Idle RPG War v1.7.10 MOD IPA | Unlimited Gold & Diamonds iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 10
Axey PMT FREE MOD Monster World: Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.04.01.16 MOD MENU APK | Gold Muliplier | Gems Multiplier | Gold Doesn't Decrease | Gems Doesn't Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 40