PMT FREE MOD Monster Hunter Stories (Global) Ver. 1.0.5 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited money | Unlimited items | Max player level | Max monster level | And more...

Not a single one of the apk links works for me now(cannot download), except for one which has an apk that cant be installed(certificate issue).
Read this

Reactions: Raïla and Kkkkyibb
God Mode

monster lose head to head health keep decreasing when got hit and also our character health also decreasing when got hit by enemy attack first

Does the Item count increase ? Because upgrading equipment requires more and more items if not can you plz Make it so I played another mod like this which had increasing items but it kept showing me Lord mobile ad again and again which was annoying af.so can you try at least to make increasing items? ThankYou.

Reactions: Raïla
Does the Item count increase ? Because upgrading equipment requires more and more items if not can you plz Make it so I played another mod like this which had increasing items but it kept showing me Lord mobile ad again and again which was annoying af.so can you try at least to make increasing items? ThankYou.
Give it a try and see

And please avoid using malcious mod with annoying ads. Make sure to use use adblocker if you want to use malcious mod How to block ads in all Android apps and games (No root & root) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Reactions: 1Nowhere
Tags Tags
action rpg hypercasual monster hunter stories monster hunter stories crack monster hunter stories mod apk monster hunter stories paid rpg single player stylized stylized realistic