This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Mortal Kombat Ver. 6.0.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence Multiplier | God mode | Unlimited skills | Dumb enemy

Post number 5862 has been selected as best answered.

@AndnixSH Hi, there
wish you are alright and having a nice time
the game had reset issues and the DEVs overhaul the game for a couple of hours the other day.
I read the previous page and test various methods that other members said they had done to stop the rest issue, especially in FW(Faction war). none worked for me.
I am on realme GT master edition android 12
I tested the original game on the app store with no mode. the game has no issues in FW anymore. the rest issue is only in towers boss battles which your mode easily passes.
yet the MOD version always reset the FW survival and normal mode and even sometimes reset in weekly challenges and towers.
I couldn't figure out the problem
anyone can find a solution ??????????? that would be amazing. currently, only tower is playable for people like me
thanks

Play the towers only and wait for the next update me I'm okay with the mod like this because we don't know what the developers is after what about if you played on faction wars now and they banned you did you know maybe it the mod that make it look like the game is always crashing because the developers employees many workers this days so be happy brother play towers for now the game himself has many bugs like anytime scorpion dies first.. so be grateful with the mod please brother

did you read what I wrote??? the MOD is amazing and almost perfect for the tower yet it gave crashes here and there even out of FW
So for now I am happy with the MOD and blazing into the tower
It was a big update for the game and I think if the MOD DEV solve the problem we would have a stable MOD for a while at least a year
ban ?! I don't care. if the game bans me I would uninstall it for good. NRS is one of the greediest and worst companies I have ever seen, yet I am obsessed with the MK franchise

I only mod damage logic, the same way since I modded it. I do not experience such isues like you have. I think the problem is the anti-cheat may be trolling us randomly so I have no idea how to solve this issue. I can only suggest to try the mod in VM app or other device

VM apps List of Android Virtual Machine apps for Android devices - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Troubleshooting Android mods FAQ and troubleshooting guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Tags Tags
action mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! cheat mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! hack mortal kombat: the ultimate fighting game! mod multiplayer single player stylized realistic