FREE MOD MotoGP™ Rivals - Official Game Ver. 0.1.10 MOD APK | Free In-App Purchases, VIP, Free Ad Rewards

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
This mod possible to login with google account ? @DittMods
If you don't have root access, try this method: install the official game, play it, log in or link it to Google, then uninstall it and install the modded version; you'll be able to log back into the account you used previously. This worked for me, and I'm currently logged into my account without root.

If you do have root access, simply install the unsigned APK and look up a tutorial for it.
 
If you don't have root access, try this method: install the official game, play it, log in or link it to Google, then uninstall it and install the modded version; you'll be able to log back into the account you used previously. This worked for me, and I'm currently logged into my account without root.

If you do have root access, simply install the unsigned APK and look up a tutorial for it.
thanks. work for me
 
If you don't have root access, try this method: install the official game, play it, log in or link it to Google, then uninstall it and install the modded version; you'll be able to log back into the account you used previously. This worked for me, and I'm currently logged into my account without root.

If you do have root access, simply install the unsigned APK and look up a tutorial for it.
Bro, where can I download the APK for the original game? I can't get it on Google Play; it just says "pre-register."
 
If you don't have root access, try this method: install the official game, play it, log in or link it to Google, then uninstall it and install the modded version; you'll be able to log back into the account you used previously. This worked for me, and I'm currently logged into my account without root.

If you do have root access, simply install the unsigned APK and look up a tutorial for it.
Help me please I can't logged back in to my account. I just did what you said but somehow it's still directed to the tutorial. Or do I need to play it more than 1 race in my original apk account before I install the mod version?
 
Help me please I can't logged back in to my account. I just did what you said but somehow it's still directed to the tutorial. Or do I need to play it more than 1 race in my original apk account before I install the mod version?
I don't know. Have you linked the account? Make sure it wasn't a guest account when you uninstalled the original version, and did you select "I ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT" after installing the mod?
 
I don't know. Have you linked the account? Make sure it wasn't a guest account when you uninstalled the original version, and did you select "I ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT" after installing the mod?
Yes I do exactly that and I'm still not connected to the original account and just go to the tutorial again
 
I don't know. Have you linked the account? Make sure it wasn't a guest account when you uninstalled the original version, and did you select "I ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT" after installing the mod?
Hi DittMods, could you please update GT Manager? The game is from the same developer but GT Manager has a lot more content.
 
Tags Tags
motogp™ rivals - official game motogp™ rivals - official game cheat motogp™ rivals - official game hack motogp™ rivals - official game mod racing

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom