DittMods Approved Modder Approved Modder Sep 21, 2026 #173 fakhruddintabranie@gmail. said: Link please Click to expand... Attachments Screenshot_20260921_232146_Chrome.png 223.2 KB · Views: 16
F farami Rookie Wednesday at 9:25 AM #177 Suddenly this error show up. Got banned? Attachments Screenshot_20260923_162432_com_TDF_MGPManager_UnityPlayerActivity.jpg 120.6 KB · Views: 7
C Cocos Awesome Active Platinian Wednesday at 10:40 AM #178 farami said: Suddenly this error show up. Got banned? Click to expand... That looks very much like a ban.
farami said: Suddenly this error show up. Got banned? Click to expand... That looks very much like a ban.
C Cocos Awesome Active Platinian Wednesday at 10:54 AM #179 DittMods said: Daily cards can be purchased once a day Click to expand... Is there a way to freeze the 1/1 counter for purchasing the daily cards? Upgrading the bike by buying only 3 cards per day will take 50 years.
DittMods said: Daily cards can be purchased once a day Click to expand... Is there a way to freeze the 1/1 counter for purchasing the daily cards? Upgrading the bike by buying only 3 cards per day will take 50 years.
DittMods Approved Modder Approved Modder Wednesday at 10:57 AM #180 Cocos said: Is there a way to freeze the 1/1 counter for purchasing the daily cards? Upgrading the bike by buying only 3 cards per day will take 50 years. Click to expand... I could create that mod, but I think it would break the game even more, so I didn't add it.
Cocos said: Is there a way to freeze the 1/1 counter for purchasing the daily cards? Upgrading the bike by buying only 3 cards per day will take 50 years. Click to expand... I could create that mod, but I think it would break the game even more, so I didn't add it.