FREE MOD My Devil Girlfriend: Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices]

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
1642736718928.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: My Devil Girlfriend: Romance You Choose
Game Version: 1.0.0
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*MOD Features*
>Free Premium Choices

*Video Preview*

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Tags
dating sim free choices genius studio my devil girlfriend my devil girlfriend cheat my devil girlfriend hack my devil girlfriend mod my devil girlfriend: romance you choose my devil girlfriend: romance you choose cheat my devil girlfriend: romance you choose hack my devil girlfriend: romance you choose mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Girlfriend (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 52
daz87 iShared [JB] Devil Twins: VIP v3.6.7 MOD DEB | OHK | No CD skill | No need mana iSHARED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 2
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Devil Tales : Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.3 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Dumb Enemy EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
G OA [Shared] Angel, Devil, Elf And Me! v1.4.9 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] My intimate love with the devil king Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 146
G OA [Shared] City Devil: Restart v0.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 26
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Blox Devil Fruits v1.1.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
daz87 iShared [nonJB] Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat v2.0.19 MOD IPA iSHARED MODs FOR NON-JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 32
Radon02 OA [Shared] My Intimate Love with the Devil King [18+] v1.02 Demo MOD APK Age Restricted Games 34
daz87 iShared [JB] Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat v2.0.19 MOD DEB iSHARED MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 23
Radon02 OA [Shared] Adored by the Devil v0.7 MOD APK (DA's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 21
Yeowang VIP MOD Devil Hunter Idle VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 57
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD Devil Hunter Idle Ver. 1.60 MEGA MOD Menu APK | Damage, Gold, God Mode, Crit, Skills & Berserk EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Devil Hunter Idle [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 35
G Shared [Tested] Doodle Devil™ Alchemy v2.7.17 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Radon02 Shared [Tested] Silly Royale -Devil Amongst Us v1.26.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 8
Yosuaelectro7 Open Request Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 62
B Outdated Devil Slayer Ver. 1.4006 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency | Unlimited Tickets Outdated PMT Android MODs 309
JokerArt Outdated Devil War: 3D Shooting Game Ver. 1.1.1 MOD APK | GOD MODE | DUMB ENEMY Outdated PMT Android MODs 10
Shinoo OA [Shared] Devil Girl [18+] Final Age Restricted Games 256
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Devil Survivor Ver. 1.0.22 MOD Menu APK | Mega Mod EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 153
GENTLE MONSTER Open Request Awesome Devil: Idle RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
B PMT FREE MOD Kiss of Devil - 100일의 천사 Ver. 0.0.8 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Souls EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Rescue!DROPKICK ON MY DEVIL!ver.1.0.7 Mod APK | Unlock Jashin-chan costume EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
GENTLE MONSTER Open Request Devil Twins: Auto RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Devil Royale Ver. 2.0 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Prayer | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Wood | Unlimited Summon EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 31
Amanda giese Open Request Silly Royale -Devil Amongst Us ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
War Devil Open Request Devil House ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Devil In Your Eyes [18+] v0.05.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
DESLOKAT Outdated Devil Legion : Battle war Ver. 1.6.316 MOD APK | Menu | DMG Multi | DEF Multi Outdated PMT Android MODs 26
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Seducing The Devil [18+] v0.12a MOD APK Age Restricted Games 61
B PMT FREE MOD Devil Kiss :Romance otome game Ver. 1.4.7 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 58
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD デビルハーモニクス (Devil Harmonics) Ver. 1.2.2 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Français): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 23
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Deutsch): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 9
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Esp): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 24
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Devil Eater: Counter Attack to guard your soul Ver. 4.2 MOD APK | 1 HIT | UNLIMITED DIAMONDS | UNLIMITED GOLD | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
DokoRoxor FREE MOD Devil Twins: Free (Auto RPG) MODMENU Apk Root Only Ver. 3.6.7 | No Skill Cooldown | One Hit Kill Skill | No mana Cost | GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 95
Yaskashije FREE MOD My Devil Lovers (Русский): Romance You Choose Ver. 1.0.0 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 18
B Outdated Silly Royale -Devil Amongst Us Ver. 1.16.0 MOD APK Outdated PMT Android MODs 62
GG78 PS2 Game Devil May Cry 3 Android Playstation Emulators 27
G Shared [Tested] Devil Stone v1.6.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 27
jrcxx Shared [Tested] Devil Ninja Fight v1.2 MOD APK | Unlimited gold Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Yaskashije Outdated Devil Beauty & Animal Cuties! Anime Dating Sim v2.1.8 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] Outdated PMT Android MODs 210
Axey Outdated Devil Book: Hand-Drawn Action MMO Ver. 1.20210414.1006 MOD MENU | Mass Kill | Player Speed Outdated PMT Android MODs 70
F4OST Outdated Devil Amongst Us Ver.1.08.0 MOD APK MENU | Unlock All | Long Kill | Speed | No clip | Speed | Max lights | Color Text | Complete All Ghost Tasks Outdated PMT Android MODs 153
B Broken Link Devil Evolution Ver. 5.0 MOD APK | No Meteor CD | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds Outdated PMT Android MODs 22
Yaskashije Outdated My Devil Lovers - Remake: Otome Romance Game v2.1.10 Mod Apk [Free Premium Choices] Outdated PMT Android MODs 149
V Open Request Devil Hunter : Eternal War iOS REQUEST SECTION 7
B Broken Link The Dark - Age of the Devil Ver. 1.1.1 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Ruby Outdated PMT Android MODs 24