FREE MOD My Little Universe Ver 2.11.4 Mod Apk || Unlimited Resources

One problem, watching ads only rewards you 3 pieces of that type instead of the full rewards. This also applies to selling ta shops. Can you fix this please? Least double the price that's paid out to shops like coins for example.

Here's a small video how it's not doubling shop selling for coins increase only by 3 per tap.

If fixed, would be very much appreciated
Nvm, video wouldn't upload due to not allowed mp4

WARNING: Critical big alert, 2nd planet on the very end where you have to build a portal and the source core is needed to finish it. Once you exit the mines, your inventory is wiped and you're stuck permanently until reinstalling the app forcing to restart

Word of warning, I lost my entire inventory when I transitioned between a mine and the surface. Since I had just grabbed a spark, it completely locked progress because those don't respawn and there was no way to save progress. I don't know if there's something specific that triggers it, so beware

Word of warning, I lost my entire inventory when I transitioned between a mine and the surface. Since I had just grabbed a spark, it completely locked progress because those don't respawn and there was no way to save progress. I don't know if there's something specific that triggers it, so beware

Yup, this and disappearing inventory is a problem that still isn't solved.