This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD My Little Universe Ver 2.11.4 Mod Apk || Unlimited Resources

Question does it have the same issue of gathering resources only gives you 3 of said resources wether it be in the exchange/conversion hut or just simple gathering?
Yes for both. So it becomes really tedious when you're trying to replenish. The other issue I ran into is when going to another planet, I don't have said key to unlock gates and progress because all my resources have been reset and can't seem to find a new one on said planet.

Welp looks like I won't be downloading this game anytime soon.

Did the issue get resolved with resources disappearing with the latest update? Since you only get 3 at a time it is already tedious enough to get resources high enough for certain upgrades and to lose all those resources at random times is so annoying.

I can answer this myself since, apparently, no one else can. No this issue still has not been resolved. Dang. That sucks that mod would be great otherwise. Guess I will have to figure out some other way of getting extra resources, this is a nightmare especially when you work so hard to build up a large quantity of your resources for upgrades just to lose them.

Agreed. I found another mod that provides a multiplier which actually helps a lot but alas I ran into the same issue where resources disappear randomly when traveling or going in and out of dungeons. So you end up running into issues where you don't have keys/blue shield thing to help progress through levels.