OA [Shared] Myth of Slayer Ver. 12. MOD APK | PAID, Walkthrough Mod, Cheat

App-Architecture
Dual-Arch (ARM64 + ARMv7 | 64+32 Bit)
@Shinoo the game ends at Chapter 7. Can you please upload the correct version?
App from Dev Patreon page
 
App from Dev Patreon page
Thanks for the quick reply. Which means they uploaded an incorrect version on their patreon page and we'll just have to wait. I'm too hopelessly poor to afford subscriptions to patreon, so thank you again for looking out for us plebs. You are truly the best.
 
Thanks for the quick reply. Which means they uploaded an incorrect version on their patreon page and we'll just have to wait. I'm too hopelessly poor to afford subscriptions to patreon, so thank you again for looking out for us plebs. You are truly the best.
Well wt I was trying to say is that this post is the lastest apk official for dev page.
 
@Shinoo Just so you can see, it ends here, way before ch12. Public release is 5th October, so I guess we can wait a while. Thank you again for all the uploads.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928_154424_be.mythoslayer.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_154424_be.mythoslayer.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20260928_154438_be.mythoslayer.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_154438_be.mythoslayer.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4
Well wt I was trying to say is that this post is the lastest apk official for dev page.
Yes, I understood, what I meant was that the dev probably made a mistake in uploading and we just have to be patient until the mistake is fixed. Or hopefully a patreon subcriber already reported the issue to the dev. Thanks again for the quick reply.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom