This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Neo Monsters Ver. 2.50.2 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | Defence multiplier | Unlimited cost

I'm not very knowledgeable on this so feel free to teach me, but is it possible to add unlimited gems? Or free egg purchases (perhaps something along those lines)? It's really tough getting those mythics, let alone make them awakened T-T

I'm not very knowledgeable on this so feel free to teach me, but is it possible to add unlimited gems? Or free egg purchases (perhaps something along those lines)? It's really tough getting those mythics, let alone make them awakened T-T
Brother it's an online game you will get banned if you use such hacks and thus learn to stay in check or all efforts will go in vain

Brother it's an online game you will get banned if you use such hacks and thus learn to stay in check or all efforts will go in vain
I see, that's understandable. I didn't think much of it as I meant the unpaid gems, perhaps a cheat of gems continually increasing. For instance, if you spend 4 gems, instead of them being taken out of your "bank", an additional 4 would be added. I hope that makes sense.

To my understanding, the eggs aren't a direct purchase to the store, so perhaps there's a bit of a difference? Or is it the quick buying of them that would trigger an alarm of cheats? Again, I don't know much about modding, so an explanation would be great!:) Thanks for the earlier response.

Please read this thread

Now I get a message that it's not compatible with my phone. I can install and play the play store version with no issue.
Currently, this mod does not support 64-bit only phones. You can try 32-bit emulation

• Tags Tags
    action rpg hypercasual neo monsters neo monsters cheat neo monsters hack neo monsters mod neo monsters mod apk rpg single player stylized stylized realistic