New Vip Mod

Volz55

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Malaysia
Hello Modderator. i just wanna ask. when will the new Vip mod will come out??. cause i see there are still no new Vip mod. and i hope it will be popular game. just asking by the way. ?. .but i will always waiting and also be patien. until that new Vip mod will come out. Have are nice and great day.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Which ViP Mod do you mean buddy with " the new vip mod "?
Our ViP Mods depends on the difficult to mod the Game, not how popular a game is. Only because a game is played by 10 million People means not that the Mod will get ViP when the Game is easy to mod. So it take a long time to add new vip mods, cuz the high protection from the Games which are worth for ViP.

Volz55

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Malaysia
Which ViP Mod do you mean buddy with " the new vip mod "?
Our ViP Mods depends on the difficult to mod the Game, not how popular a game is. Only because a game is played by 10 million People means not that the Mod will get ViP when the Game is easy to mod. So it take a long time to add new vip mods, cuz the high protection from the Games which are worth for ViP.
I see now i know. and understand what you mean. i tought when it come to popular game it will be Vip mod. ?. its mean when the game difficult to mod then it will be Vip. but as far as i know. most of popular game is difficult to mod right. cause it have highly protection. .sorry cause i didit know about that.thank for the explantion buddy. and thanks for you time also your reply. very appricate it.