This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Obey Me! Nightbringer Ver. 2.1.33 MOD APK | Menu | God | Perfect Score | Battle Skip | VIP

Can you tell me how you figured it out? I have the same problem with my redmi so I had to download it on my old huawei instead.
Hmm weird,after i installed a new software update it started working but now when I went in it doesn't work anymore :(

I dosn`t have this problem. I tested my mod before posting and 10hr later it works also..
Do you have rooted Device or a cheatsoftare(Lucky Patcher) on your Device. This game has a little protection.

I dosn`t have this problem. I tested my mod before posting and 10hr later it works also..
Do you have rooted Device or a cheatsoftare(Lucky Patcher) on your Device. This game has a little protection.
Nope, not rooted nor do I have any cheat software. No idea why it's happening

I also don't have lucky patcher or anything similar to that my device is not rooted too.

I tried this on 2 device, I can play on the old device but the god mod had no effects (?), and still got the ''cannot use this version' error on the newer device

Edit : both devices are not rooted and don't have any cheat software

Tags Tags
obey me! nightbringer hack obey me! nightbringer mod rpg