PMT FREE MOD One Piece Treasure Cruise (Global) Ver. 14.1.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage |

Hi G-Bo,

Everytime you update the mod, can I just install it over the old mod without going to uninstall the old apk and keep my in-game settings?

As of now, I need to backup my account and redownload everything once I install new apk and to set everything back including favorite character is a tedious taks.

Hi G-Bo,

Everytime you update the mod, can I just install it over the old mod without going to uninstall the old apk and keep my in-game settings?

As of now, I need to backup my account and redownload everything once I install new apk and to set everything back including favorite character is a tedious taks.

Edit: Sorry I missed your notes on the first page. Just ignore it. Thanks..

That's from the game itself, I am sure they will fix soon. I didn't changed anything on the mod.

The PKA game mode in the mod seems to be immune to the fix they put out. Also there is an interesting effect, when you beat the last PKA boss the rewards get funky numbers and letters below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518_111231_ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE.jpg
    Screenshot_20230518_111231_ONE PIECE TREASURE CRUISE.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 82
The PKA game mode in the mod seems to be immune to the fix they put out. Also there is an interesting effect, when you beat the last PKA boss the rewards get funky numbers and letters below.
seems the award of that boss is connected to the damage method is needed to make the mod. Therefore you should avoid this boss. At least don`t use one hit kill feature.

seems the award of that boss is connected to the damage method is needed to make the mod. Therefore you should avoid this boss. At least don`t use one hit kill feature.
Pls update to 13.0.2 to fix issue
Pls update to 13.0.2 to fix issue pirate adventure..thanks

Tags Tags
one piece - treasure cruise (global) one piece - treasure cruise (global) cheat one piece - treasure cruise (global) hack one piece - treasure cruise (global) mod one piece treasure cruise one piece treasure cruise cheat one piece treasure cruise hack one piece treasure cruise mod