Original poster
Sep 8, 2020
Brasil
Caminho e "Dworld" "Ca"
Modificar a pedra rosa
Dentro dela ok
Mais fácil que isso eu terei que desenhar
Ja falei o caminho tenha aumenos o trabalho de fazer
Procurar porque está tudo na boquinha não irei mais falar bom jogo a todos!

dzinus

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Poland
Caminho e "Dworld" "Ca"
Modificar a pedra rosa
Dentro dela ok
Sorry, I have no idea what your wrote, even with translator.... Thanks anyway!

Reactions: martins_07

martins_07

Platinian
Apr 29, 2020
Brazil
Sorry, I have no idea what your wrote, even with translator.... Thanks anyway!
He talked about modifying the values of the stones that we obtain as we progress through the campaign, in the main hall, where the resonance of the heroes is also located (where we select up to 10 to match our lowest level character)

According to him, we can modify the values by clicking on the magnifying glass that is below the stones and gives us total information regarding all the added bonuses that we obtain through them

Continuing, he said that we should look in the "Dword" metric and for values belonging to the "CA" region memory

However, at least for me, the CA region memory is null, with 0 search options...

Our option at the moment is to continue feeding the topic in order to eventually gain the attention of a modder...

Any progress, I also kindly ask for help. Good game

Noahjimsbon

Platinian On Fire
Mar 9, 2021
elden ring
He talked about modifying the values of the stones that we obtain as we progress through the campaign, in the main hall, where the resonance of the heroes is also located (where we select up to 10 to match our lowest level character)

According to him, we can modify the values by clicking on the magnifying glass that is below the stones and gives us total information regarding all the added bonuses that we obtain through them

Continuing, he said that we should look in the "Dword" metric and for values belonging to the "CA" region memory

However, at least for me, the CA region memory is null, with 0 search options...

Our option at the moment is to continue feeding the topic in order to eventually gain the attention of a modder...

Any progress, I also kindly ask for help. Good game
can u send a screenshot of that place? or what chapter can it be unlocked?

martins_07

Platinian
Apr 29, 2020
Brazil
Caminho e "Dworld" "Ca"
Modificar a pedra rosa
Dentro dela ok
Irmão, sinto que você é mais avançado do que nós em relação a compreensão e domínio das mecânicas e processos pertencentes ao Game Guardian...

Provavelmente soa como preguiça de nossa parte mas posso te garantir que não é. Desde ontem por exemplo estou estudando e buscando conhecer mais sobre, para tentar alcançar resultados...

Sobre o que você colocou, aqui para mim o intervalo de busca "CA: C++ alloc" sempre apresenta o valor de "0 bytes", ou seja, não possui informação...

Até então só tenho conseguido trabalhar com valores da categoria A "Anonymous" e JH "Java Heap"

Sendo muito sincero, não tenho a menor ideia do que significam estes valores, entendo zero de programação...mas, estou buscando informações e tentando me aprimorar

Não quero o resultado pronto, pois quero aprender a ter independência. Agora, sobre os intervalos de busca, poderia me explicar melhor por gentileza sobre como funcionam e porque talvez o meu intervalo "CA" poderia estar com 0 bytes alocados?

Obrigado desde já, abs!

dzinus

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Poland
So, before the update, the change was both visual and effective. Now I can't say how it is... In fact, for someone like me who is currently completing the penultimate stone, the changes no longer even have a visual effect
I am able to search the values and some of them are CA but I get like 400 or more results, hard to filter them out. Any option for game guardian to only show CA lines?

martins_07

Platinian
Apr 29, 2020
Brazil
I am able to search the values and some of them are CA but I get like 400 or more results, hard to filter them out. Any option for game guardian to only show CA lines?
With Game Guardian open, look at the large tabs on top of the application; On the left side of the magnifying glass, like three stripes, are the app settings

By clicking on them, you will have several customization possibilities

You will go to the option "Select search ranges" Inside you will be able to leave only the "CA" box checked

Reactions: dzinus

dzinus

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Poland
With Game Guardian open, look at the large tabs on top of the application; On the left side of the magnifying glass, like three stripes, are the app settings

By clicking on them, you will have several customization possibilities

You will go to the option "Select search ranges" Inside you will be able to leave only the "CA" box checked
Thank you! I created new account, went to the situation where I was able to pin point one adress with attc value for the shard but after change it did not affect any damage in combat so it seems not to work at the moment. Let's hope someone will figure it out at some point :)

Alex20136

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Sep 8, 2020
Brasil
Vou deixar esse vídeo para quem não entende
Peço desculpa para quem se sentiu ofendido ok
Olhem com atenção até o final para ver como funciona
Depois terei que remover o link por motivo de regras!

dzinus

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
Poland
Vou deixar esse vídeo para quem não entende
Peço desculpa para quem se sentiu ofendido ok
Olhem com atenção até o final para ver como funciona
Depois terei que remover o link por motivo de regras!
Thank you so much! Unfortunately it does not work for me, maybe there is something wrong with my game guardian or bluestack as I am not getting any result when searching. Thanks anyway!

martins_07

Platinian
Apr 29, 2020
Brazil
Valeu demais irmão pelo tempo disponibilizado para nos ajudar! Tenho feito este processo a 1 ou 2 dias mas infelizmente, diferente de você, não consigo encontrar nenhum valor em CA...aqui no meu game guardian ou jogo (não sei qual dos dois pode estar com esse problema) os valores CA estão zerados (0 bytes)

De qualquer modo feliz por ver que estava fazendo corretamente, tmj! Abs!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Open Request Order & Chaos 2-Fantasy MMORPG iOS REQUEST SECTION 2
Zylixe Open Request Order & Chaos Online 3D MMORPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
G OA [Shared] Fate/Squeeze Order vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Shinoo OA [Shared] The Genesis Order v1.04 MOD APK | PORTED | IC PATCH | CHEAT MOD Age Restricted Games 118
B PMT FREE MOD War and Order Ver. 3.0.101 MOD Menu APK | Game Speed X5 EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 18
Radon02 Shared [Tested] RPG Monochrome Order v1.1.2g MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Gasville tycoon Ver. 1.1.9 MOD APK | Gems | Order cost EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
daz87 Shared [Tested] Parking Order! Ver. 0.7.6 MOD APK | Unlimited money Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Yaskashije PMT VIP MOD Fate/Grand Order (KR) / 페이트/그랜드 오더 Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage, Defense, Crit & more | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yaskashije VIP MOD Fate/Grand Order (KR) / 페이트/그랜드 오더 VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 14
G OA [Shared] The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak v0.5b MOD APK Age Restricted Games 35
G OA [Shared] Femboy Holy Order Rascal vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 140
istrago Open Request Fate/Grand Order ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
Y Private Server Magic Knight Order [CN] VER : 1.0 ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 26
KevinF3r OA [Shared] The Forgotten Order [18+] v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 12
Yaskashije Not Working 디버스 오더 (Diverse Order Kr) Ver. 1.5.18 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 53
Yaskashije Not Working Fate/Grand Order (Bilibili) / FGO 命运-冠位指定 Ver. 2.45.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage, Defense, Speed & more | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
B Open Request 進撃の巨人 Brave Order ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 13
G Shared [Tested] Dots Order 2 - Dual Orbits v1.0.9 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Toziuha Night - Order of the Alchemists v1.1.3 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Axey Outdated Brave Order Ver. 1.2.2 MOD MENU | Godmode | Instant Kill Enemies | Stun Enemies Outdated PMT Android MODs 27
B PMT FREE MOD Order of Fate - Roguelike RPG Ver. 1.42.2 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Free Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 106
Yaskashije Outdated Fate/Grand Order (TW) Ver. 2.17.1 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Damage + Defense Multipliers & more | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
Yaskashije PMT VIP MOD Fate/Grand Order (English) Ver. 2.66.0 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemies | Damage + Defense Multipliers & more | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yaskashije VIP MOD Fate/Grand Order (English) VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 336
G-Bo ッ PMT FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (Japan) (フェイト/グランドオーダー) Ver. 2.94.5 Mod Menu APK [Dumb Enemy | Attack/Def Multipliers & More] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 6954
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD Fate/Grand Order (English) Ver. 2.66.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Max NP | Game Speed EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3355
A Open Request Order up to go v1.65 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
P Open Request War and order ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 29
S Open Request War and order ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 45
PumkinBuns Private Server Chaos Sword Immortal Tales Ver. 1.40.0 Private Server | B.O.E Chaos and Steel | English | Spender vs Non-spender 100% possible ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 2
Toi24 Private Server X-City Of Chaos ldle RPG Ver. 1.0.0 Private Server | X-City Of Chaos ldle RPG SERVER | Chinese | Free in-app purchase for Diamonds ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 55
D Open Request Light of Chaos: Origin ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Call of Chaos : Age of PK Ver. 1.3.13 MOD MENU | GOD MODE | NO CD SKILL | HIGH CRIT | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED DIAMONDS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 69
G OA [Shared] Rational Chaos - S3 v0.9.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 53
G OA [Shared] Seeds of Chaos v0.4.05 Dev MOD APK Age Restricted Games 139
G Shared [Tested] Chaos Cruiser v0.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 11
Hahoonie Open Request Chaos Rush : Tower Defense ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Tumblr - Fandom, Art, Chaos v31.7.0.110 [Pro] Tested Android Apps 5
DimmuFilth13 Open Request Puzzles & Chaos: Frozen Castle ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 9
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Tumblr - Fandom, Art, Chaos v30.8.0.110 [Pro] Tested Android Apps 3
4 Open Request Overlord of Chaos ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 14
yeerissap Open Request Enigma Squad: Animal Chaos ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
B PMT FREE MOD Monster Trips Chaos Ver. 2.2.9 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Chaos Road: Combat Car Racing Ver. 5.12.4 MOD APK | FREE UPGRADES | MISSILE NO EFFECT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 32
JokerArt Outdated Legions of Chaos: 3D Idle RPG Ver. 1.02.111276 MOD MENU | ETERNAL LIFE Outdated PMT Android MODs 89
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD CHAOS RINGS III Ver. 1.1.3 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | No Skill Cost | Massive Player Proc Chances] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 218
N Open Request Chaos: Immortal Era ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
T Open Request Blade Of Chaos: Immortal Titan ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 88
N Open Request Chaos X Fantasy ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1