Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • God mode
  • One hit
  • Damage multiplier
  • Defense multiplier
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
Yes -> I've tried GameGuardian and I was able to reduce the enemies hp to 0.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Caminho e "Dworld" "Ca"
Modificar a pedra rosa
Dentro dela ok
Mais fácil que isso eu terei que desenhar
Ja falei o caminho tenha aumenos o trabalho de fazer
Procurar porque está tudo na boquinha não irei mais falar bom jogo a todos!

Caminho e "Dworld" "Ca"
Modificar a pedra rosa
Dentro dela ok

Sorry, I have no idea what your wrote, even with translator.... Thanks anyway!

Sorry, I have no idea what your wrote, even with translator.... Thanks anyway!
He talked about modifying the values of the stones that we obtain as we progress through the campaign, in the main hall, where the resonance of the heroes is also located (where we select up to 10 to match our lowest level character)

According to him, we can modify the values by clicking on the magnifying glass that is below the stones and gives us total information regarding all the added bonuses that we obtain through them

Continuing, he said that we should look in the "Dword" metric and for values belonging to the "CA" region memory

However, at least for me, the CA region memory is null, with 0 search options...

Our option at the moment is to continue feeding the topic in order to eventually gain the attention of a modder...

Any progress, I also kindly ask for help. Good game

He talked about modifying the values of the stones that we obtain as we progress through the campaign, in the main hall, where the resonance of the heroes is also located (where we select up to 10 to match our lowest level character)

According to him, we can modify the values by clicking on the magnifying glass that is below the stones and gives us total information regarding all the added bonuses that we obtain through them

Continuing, he said that we should look in the "Dword" metric and for values belonging to the "CA" region memory

However, at least for me, the CA region memory is null, with 0 search options...

Our option at the moment is to continue feeding the topic in order to eventually gain the attention of a modder...

Any progress, I also kindly ask for help. Good game
can u send a screenshot of that place? or what chapter can it be unlocked?

Caminho e "Dworld" "Ca"
Modificar a pedra rosa
Dentro dela ok
Irmão, sinto que você é mais avançado do que nós em relação a compreensão e domínio das mecânicas e processos pertencentes ao Game Guardian...

Provavelmente soa como preguiça de nossa parte mas posso te garantir que não é. Desde ontem por exemplo estou estudando e buscando conhecer mais sobre, para tentar alcançar resultados...

Sobre o que você colocou, aqui para mim o intervalo de busca "CA: C++ alloc" sempre apresenta o valor de "0 bytes", ou seja, não possui informação...

Até então só tenho conseguido trabalhar com valores da categoria A "Anonymous" e JH "Java Heap"

Sendo muito sincero, não tenho a menor ideia do que significam estes valores, entendo zero de programação...mas, estou buscando informações e tentando me aprimorar

Não quero o resultado pronto, pois quero aprender a ter independência. Agora, sobre os intervalos de busca, poderia me explicar melhor por gentileza sobre como funcionam e porque talvez o meu intervalo "CA" poderia estar com 0 bytes alocados?

Obrigado desde já, abs!

So, before the update, the change was both visual and effective. Now I can't say how it is... In fact, for someone like me who is currently completing the penultimate stone, the changes no longer even have a visual effect

I am able to search the values and some of them are CA but I get like 400 or more results, hard to filter them out. Any option for game guardian to only show CA lines?

I am able to search the values and some of them are CA but I get like 400 or more results, hard to filter them out. Any option for game guardian to only show CA lines?
With Game Guardian open, look at the large tabs on top of the application; On the left side of the magnifying glass, like three stripes, are the app settings

By clicking on them, you will have several customization possibilities

You will go to the option "Select search ranges" Inside you will be able to leave only the "CA" box checked

With Game Guardian open, look at the large tabs on top of the application; On the left side of the magnifying glass, like three stripes, are the app settings

By clicking on them, you will have several customization possibilities

You will go to the option "Select search ranges" Inside you will be able to leave only the "CA" box checked

Thank you! I created new account, went to the situation where I was able to pin point one adress with attc value for the shard but after change it did not affect any damage in combat so it seems not to work at the moment. Let's hope someone will figure it out at some point :)

Vou deixar esse vídeo para quem não entende
Peço desculpa para quem se sentiu ofendido ok
Olhem com atenção até o final para ver como funciona
Depois terei que remover o link por motivo de regras!

Vou deixar esse vídeo para quem não entende
Peço desculpa para quem se sentiu ofendido ok
Olhem com atenção até o final para ver como funciona
Depois terei que remover o link por motivo de regras!

Thank you so much! Unfortunately it does not work for me, maybe there is something wrong with my game guardian or bluestack as I am not getting any result when searching. Thanks anyway!

Valeu demais irmão pelo tempo disponibilizado para nos ajudar! Tenho feito este processo a 1 ou 2 dias mas infelizmente, diferente de você, não consigo encontrar nenhum valor em CA...aqui no meu game guardian ou jogo (não sei qual dos dois pode estar com esse problema) os valores CA estão zerados (0 bytes)

De qualquer modo feliz por ver que estava fazendo corretamente, tmj! Abs!