Open Request Overgeared Hero: Merge RPG

szN_

Rookie
MG1glI348waM3h5tHpCARtTA3q_ZevjcNw36NQd4ieJ6A=s280.png


Game Name: Overgeared Hero: Merge RPG

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Unlimited Coins
  • Unlimited Diamonds
  • Unlimited Health
  • Mod Menu
  • Free In-App Purchases
  • Strength
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 135
@Spankerrr were you able to do the cumulative count on the barbarian event? I scanned it but ended up with 174 addresses. It seemed too many and I didn't touch any of them.
You need to have your ce checked mem mapped on settings. it makes the scan slower but more accurate

It will look like this after you max it and revert to your last cumulative count
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-06-02-58-06-901_com.fiveminlab.overgeared.hero.backpack.merge.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-06-02-58-06-901_com.fiveminlab.overgeared.hero.backpack.merge.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 5
You need to have your ce checked mem mapped on settings. it makes the scan slower but more accurate

It will look like this after you max it and revert to your last cumulative count

I already have, hacked the dungeon coin without an issue. That value has exactly 174 addresses no matter how many times I've checked.

Dungeon coin has 5-6 addresses, and even that is supposed to be too many, but this is ridiculous.

Should I change any of them and it'll be fine? Don't want to start again with a new account..
 
I already have, hacked the dungeon coin without an issue. That value has exactly 174 addresses no matter how many times I've checked.

Dungeon coin has 5-6 addresses, and even that is supposed to be too many, but this is ridiculous.

Should I change any of them and it'll be fine? Don't want to start again with a new account..
You can do close the event interface, do something like pull gear or play stage and scan the same value, you need to lower the address scanned cos you might accidentally change something that can flag you
 

Similar threads

Replies
0
Views
168
Back
Top Bottom