Solved Patch from Luckypatcher not applied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracted

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 13, 2018
Indonesia
When I tried to patch my android device using Lucky patcher to install unsigned apk, there is a warning sign that says "firmware have odexed services.jar "patch only dalvik-cache " will be disabled". After I patch and my device reboot, it says that the patch was succesfull. But when I tried to install unsignned apks, it's always says that the apk is corrupted.

Help me to patch my device so I can install unsigned apk, and pardon my English.
Thank you.

Last edited:

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
The patches don't work on every Single device. Only because they are "applied" doesn't mean they work.

The normal way is:
1) Install BusyBox
2) Run Busybox, wait until it's fully loaded, click on install
3) Install Lucky Patcher
4) Tick first & second patch, let it patch
5) Now tick ONLY the third patch, let it patch
6) Reboot your Device

Now the patches should work. When that don't work, repeat the same steps just with "patch only dalvik" disabled/not selected

When that don't work too, then the patches will simply not work.

And i don't know how to do them manually by yourself, thats above my knowledge.

Fracted

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 13, 2018
Indonesia
The patches don't work on every Single device. Only because they are "applied" doesn't mean they work.

The normal way is:
1) Install BusyBox
2) Run Busybox, wait until it's fully loaded, click on install
3) Install Lucky Patcher
4) Tick first & second patch, let it patch
5) Now tick ONLY the third patch, let it patch
6) Reboot your Device

Now the patches should work. When that don't work, repeat the same steps just with "patch only dalvik" disabled/not selected

When that don't work too, then the patches will simply not work.

And i don't know how to do them manually by yourself, thats above my knowledge.
Still not working, first I tried to patch with "dalvik cache" enabled but still cant install unsigned apk. Then I tried with "dalvik cache" disabled the problem still the same. But thank you for taking your time to answer my question! Still waiting for anyone to give me another solutions.

Or is there any ways that I can install unsigned apk without patching my device? I want to login with Google+ on modded game.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Still not working, first I tried to patch with "dalvik cache" enabled but still cant install unsigned apk. Then I tried with "dalvik cache" disabled the problem still the same. But thank you for taking your time to answer my question! Still waiting for anyone to give me another solutions.

Or is there any ways that I can install unsigned apk without patching my device? I want to login with Google+ on modded game.
You could try to use VMOS instead patching your Device directly.

Fracted

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 13, 2018
Indonesia
You could try to use VMOS instead patching your Device directly.
still not working though, "app not installed". Idk what is wrong with my device. I tried different unsigned apk and none is working.

Attachments

Fracted

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 13, 2018
Indonesia
Finally Im able to install unsigned apk after try to patch my device several times. I dont how that works lol. Thanks now my problem solved.

Reactions: thanadol821
Status
Not open for further replies.