Open Request Path to Nowhere

ekalion

Rookie
Oct 17, 2023
Hello there! It's UP for me because it really is a good game.
But while damage and defense multiplier is good for most games it's more like a waste of time in this one. As an active player at level 47 I can tell that what should be more focused on would be free purchase for Ultracubes (paid content for lots of things like unique skins and currency as in Hypercubes) or infinite Hypercubes (the blue cubes which has lots of uses like buying stamina for battles to getting characters).
If such can not be achieved I believe that infine Stamina will do WONDERS for players, much more than simple multipliers because as long as you progress enough with the basic levels you'll Unlock the RUST map stage where you can obtain Discoins and Mania Essence (that you need for leveling characters till you reach phase limit), skill modules (needed for upgrading skills), Fluids and items needed to phase UP a character(which can be obtained in stage battles in the Rust or normal campaing as the characters have 3 phases you will have to get them). And before you ask, as you level UP you'll unlock superior stages to get better items, Discoins and Essence which cost more Stamina per fight. But there's the Raid and Multiple Raid system which means that you will only need to fight normaly only ONCE, then you just can Raid(instantaneous battle with %100 win rate) as much as you want(as long as you have enough stamina that is).

Thank you for your pacience.

maranionolid12

Platinian
Dec 26, 2021
manila ph
Hello there! It's UP for me because it really is a good game.
But while damage and defense multiplier is good for most games it's more like a waste of time in this one. As an active player at level 47 I can tell that what should be more focused on would be free purchase for Ultracubes (paid content for lots of things like unique skins and currency as in Hypercubes) or infinite Hypercubes (the blue cubes which has lots of uses like buying stamina for battles to getting characters).
If such can not be achieved I believe that infine Stamina will do WONDERS for players, much more than simple multipliers because as long as you progress enough with the basic levels you'll Unlock the RUST map stage where you can obtain Discoins and Mania Essence (that you need for leveling characters till you reach phase limit), skill modules (needed for upgrading skills), Fluids and items needed to phase UP a character(which can be obtained in stage battles in the Rust or normal campaing as the characters have 3 phases you will have to get them). And before you ask, as you level UP you'll unlock superior stages to get better items, Discoins and Essence which cost more Stamina per fight. But there's the Raid and Multiple Raid system which means that you will only need to fight normaly only ONCE, then you just can Raid(instantaneous battle with %100 win rate) as much as you want(as long as you have enough stamina that is).

Thank you for your pacience.
up up for this but game is server sided? oof but hope

Reactions: Ryouku

Jujjjkl

Rookie
Aug 5, 2023
Leicester
Bump, I need a mod for this 🙏🙏😫

Tbh, I'd be perfectly okay with just a stamina modifier, because everything else is pretty alright as long as you have unlimited stamina 🤣

Reactions: Ryouku
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dewadw FREE MOD [ROOT] Path to Nowhere Ver.1.3.80.0 LSPosed Module | Damage and Defense Multiplier ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 54
daz87 AOS APP Trucker Path: Truck GPS & Fuel v6.2.8 MOD APK | Subscribed Untested Android Apps 0
F Open Request Slime Evolutionary Path - Idle ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
Qim97 OA [Shared] Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [18+] v0.15.4889 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 136
adamphung91 Shared [Tested] Path to Mnemosyne Ver. 1.8 MOD APK | Full Game Unlocked Tested Shared Android MODs 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Mock Locations (fake GPS path) v1.20.4 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 9
Keysurfer Open Request Path to Supremacy ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Path of Immortals: Survivor Ver. 2.3.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 472
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Mock Locations (fake GPS path) v1.20.2 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 5
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Enslaver - Dark path - PartTwo [18+] v0.4.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Path to Knighthood Ver. 1.0.5 MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Stories | Unlocked No Ads | Boosted Stats EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 84
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Path of Puzzles: Match-3 RPG Ver. 0.1.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency & Currency Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 7
Axey Outdated Rally ONE : Path To Glory Ver. 1.09 MOD MENU | Free Upgrades | Unlimited Spins | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Cash Outdated PMT Android MODs 67
JokerArt Not Working Path of Immortals: Survivor Ver. 1.9.3.6 MOD MENU | GOD MODE Outdated PMT Android MODs 261
B Outdated Path of Immortals: Survivor ver. 1.8.2.9 MOD Menu APK | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 77
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Path of Ra - Narrative Puzzle v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
W Open Request Hero's Path ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Rocky Path: Idle Pixel Game! v1.13 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
B PMT FREE MOD My Story: Choose Your Own Path Ver. 6.13 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 12
B PMT FREE MOD The Beaten Path Ver. 0.8.2.8 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Unlimited Money EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
B Outdated Path of Immortals Ver. 1.3.2.12 MOD APK | God Mode Outdated PMT Android MODs 88
G Shared [Tested] Path to Valhalla v1.1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
B FREE MOD Mystic Code : Choose your path Ver. 2.3.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Clovers | Unlimited Keys | Unlimited Lives GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 21
B PMT FREE MOD Path of Evil: Immortal Hunter Ver. 3.1.0 MOD APK | Infinite Mana | No Skill CD | Unlimited Gold | Diamonds | Dust | Inventory Space EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 274
Dextructor Open Request One piece Fighting Path ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 28
D Shared [Tested] Aqua Path Slide Water Park Race 3D Game (Early Access) v1.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
B PMT FREE MOD Crime Stories: Choose Your Path! Ver. 1.13 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 9
Jose_ESP Shared [Tested] Nowhere House v1.0.77 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4