Outdated Pixel Blade W - World v1.5.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Gold | Unlimited Gems | OHK | No Skill CD | Unlimited Crafting | Fast level up and many more

itsmedixon

Rookie
Dec 24, 2022
Manila
Notes: (Updated)
. Some features like black gem and ruby will not work in upgrading stats but you can use it for buying other things
. You can craft anything as long as you have required amount of gold
. If there is a popup like this "ID Login Required" if you buy certain things then you need to sign in with google (if you really want it message me I will provide an unsigned apk later)
. (related to feature 10) since killing monsters will give high exp so after exceeding certain amount game will convert the percent in negative (this will happen if you dont accept next level), to avoid this (means you want to be afk) simply turn off auto mode if this thing has happened then you have to fight mobs till it reached a +ve percent (I have set exp per kill high enough so you can reach end game quickly)
. To activate High Sp , reach certain level when you can access shop and go to "Etc" and reset Sp (make sure you have used atleast 1 Sp to reset it)
. Now you ca buy 66x chests using blue gems, however you must enable quests and spam the quest reward (if the 66x is grey means you have to repeat this step)

Enjoy :)
nice

khaly1232

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 29, 2022
Philippines
Notes: (Updated)
. Some features like black gem and ruby will not work in upgrading stats but you can use it for buying other things
. You can craft anything as long as you have required amount of gold
. If there is a popup like this "ID Login Required" if you buy certain things then you need to sign in with google (if you really want it message me I will provide an unsigned apk later)
. (related to feature 10) since killing monsters will give high exp so after exceeding certain amount game will convert the percent in negative (this will happen if you dont accept next level), to avoid this (means you want to be afk) simply turn off auto mode if this thing has happened then you have to fight mobs till it reached a +ve percent (I have set exp per kill high enough so you can reach end game quickly)
. To activate High Sp , reach certain level when you can access shop and go to "Etc" and reset Sp (make sure you have used atleast 1 Sp to reset it)
. Now you ca buy 66x chests using blue gems, however you must enable quests and spam the quest reward (if the 66x is grey means you have to repeat this step)

Enjoy :)
Hello can you make the High HP and One Hit Attack toggle? I mean the mod is really great but would be much enjoyable if I can just farm the equipments for defeating such mobs 😎 One hit kill is very OP and makes your equipment useless since you can just one shot everything xD. Thanks!

Tags
pixel blade w - world pixel blade w - world cheat pixel blade w - world hack pixel blade w - world mod