Dump Pixel Gun 3D v22.0.3 C# Source Code

Hiyall360

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jan 14, 2018
Mr.Pringlez
This is the fully restored C# source code for the v22.0.3 build of Pixel Gun 3d for y'all to dig through. Cheers.

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Ali diaa

Platinian
May 2, 2022
Usa
This I how you open it put a like on it and then download it from mega and then it will give you a zip file download ZArchiver and then go to downloads and then find the zip file tap hold on it and the select rename and then when you press rename then rename the zip to apk here is an example : pg3D-scripts. Zip
Rename it to apk pg3D-scripts.apk and then just install it easy

Ali diaa

Platinian
May 2, 2022
Usa
OI WHERES MY PIXEL GUN 3D 22.2.1 APK MATE?
This I how you open it put a like on it and then download it from mega and then it will give you a zip file download ZArchiver and then go to downloads and then find the zip file tap hold on it and the select rename and then when you press rename then rename the zip to apk here is an example : pg3D-scripts. Zip

Hiyall360

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jan 14, 2018
Mr.Pringlez
It's not an installable mod, it's a resource for modders to use. They are just a source my friend 😁

Reactions: Sezp and con cu 123