T TANAKE Platinian Sep 8, 2026 #121 Can someone please show me how to use it? I've enabled the mod, but it doesn't seem to be working.
L LewdxGoddess Platinian Sep 11, 2026 #125 TANAKE said: Can someone please show me how to use it? I've enabled the mod, but it doesn't seem to be working. Click to expand... The mod stopped working properly after the update
TANAKE said: Can someone please show me how to use it? I've enabled the mod, but it doesn't seem to be working. Click to expand... The mod stopped working properly after the update
G Gerardo686 Platinian Thursday at 9:55 AM #136 deluxereyx18 said: Gracias por esto :) Click to expand... Q divertido
DaRealPanDa Co-Administrator Staff member Administrator Social Media Yesterday at 1:49 AM #140 Reported Reason: "Mod not working". Checked by myself The mod doesn't seem to have any effect. Neither can I use more sun than I have nor does it stop the reduction of my available suns. Proof: Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.5.39.0(64) Android 9.0, rooted & patched with Magisk: Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3, Android 13.0, non-rooted & non-patched:
Reported Reason: "Mod not working". Checked by myself The mod doesn't seem to have any effect. Neither can I use more sun than I have nor does it stop the reduction of my available suns. Proof: Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.5.39.0(64) Android 9.0, rooted & patched with Magisk: Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3, Android 13.0, non-rooted & non-patched: