As more and more visitors of our site asked for a tutorial on mod menus, we decided to develop an easy-to-use library that does all the necessary calculations and coding for the modder, without requiring C# or Unity knowledge.
- easy and ready to use tool
- quick referencing thanks to self-generated toggles
- guided positioning and layout creation
- automatic reshaping with cross-device compatibility
- built-in styles with customization options
- support for string in any (human) language
- future updates will not require any recoding
- other minor additions, like dragging the open button
- Unity modding experience
- having already decided and tested the cheats for the game
- being familiar with dnSpy environment
The only permitted use of this tool is the one explained in the attached documentation and in the relative videos, beyond which no person is allowed to share or alter in any way the libraries, their source code, related videos or documents. This tool was created by Peek-A-Boo for exclusive distribution on Platinmods.com: every generated menu has to keep the proper credits.
No support will be given to questions that could find answer in the documentation, already asked, off-topic or below the needed requirements of the tool. In any other matter, the author reserves the right not to give support if the workaround is concerning Unity’s libraries, game’s source or dnSpy and not the menu itself; this includes cases in which the menu is not visible due to missing code parts in the game’s libraries.