PMT FREE MOD Pocket Forts Defense TD Ver. 0.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gold, Unlimited Gems

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Why did you start new game
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260916_213850.jpg
    Screenshot_20260916_213850.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 17

Works amazingly. Trick for anyone who wants to get more keys for the gold chest, make sure you have atleast 5 gold keys before you start editing. Anything lesser than 5 keys will freeze the app, making it harder to find the value 👍🏾​
 
Why it always reset everytime I exit the game after a mini I've open it fresh starts again

Does this happen when you edit and it freezes so you close the app and come back again? If that's the situation, what happens is the game reverts back to the previous successful edit. So anything done to the point where you fail an edit or freeze the app from an unsuccessful edit, doesn't get "Saved" ​
 

Does this happen when you edit and it freezes so you close the app and come back again? If that's the situation, what happens is the game reverts back to the previous successful edit. So anything done to the point where you fail an edit or freeze the app from an unsuccessful edit, doesn't get "Saved" ​
I've done it successfully like the tutorial
I've never do revert
So what is your game now,it is still on your latest progression? It is not reset?
 
I've done it successfully like the tutorial
I've never do revert
So what is your game now,it is still on your latest progression? It is not reset?
Yes. Mine is working fine. No resets. So you play normally and exit and when you come back, it resets? Explain clearly so someone can assist you. If possible maybe show a screen recording so easier to understand. ​
 
Yes. Mine is working fine. No resets. So you play normally and exit and when you come back, it resets? Explain clearly so someone can assist you. If possible maybe show a screen recording so easier to understand. ​
Yes bro,the game progress was reset everytime ive exit the game
 
Tags Tags
cheat pocket forts defense td hack pocket forts defense td mod apk pocket forts defense td mod menu pocket forts defense td mod pocket forts defense td pocket forts defense td

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom