Outdated Pocket Incoming (Early Access) v1.0.5 MOD APK

F134190

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 21, 2018
Surabaya
well, it still need some fixing. God mode didn't work along with poison, burn, etc. Negative damage not work. And mod didn't work on some mode, but still great. I requested def multiplier and atk up to 50 or 100 if possible. i got 22K combat power only in 2 days, F2P.

Reactions: last1792

pl0nk

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 13, 2021
Jakarta
well, it still need some fixing. God mode didn't work along with poison, burn, etc. Negative damage not work. And mod didn't work on some mode, but still great. I requested def multiplier and atk up to 50 or 100 if possible. i got 22K combat power only in 2 days, F2P.
This is expected because arena, union boss, etc. are always synced with server, unless you want to be flagged easily by them then good luck. It's doable for story and some adventure mode because server only request battle throughput when battle is actually completed, I'm limiting dmg multiplier because of this battle throughput that being sent to server, It would be easily spotted when they see a 100k cp when you are only capable of 22k cp. For the actual god mode, I'm still trying to find a way to disable passive skill effect such poision and burn dmg. Just look forward for the update later, unless they'll patch it before I release this, I can multiply the prize for challenge and some free chest