Outdated Pocket Incoming (Early Access) v1.0.5 MOD APK

F134190

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 21, 2018
Surabaya
This is expected because arena, union boss, etc. are always synced with server, unless you want to be flagged easily by them then good luck. It's doable for story and some adventure mode because server only request battle throughput when battle is actually completed, I'm limiting dmg multiplier because of this battle throughput that being sent to server, It would be easily spotted when they see a 100k cp when you are only capable of 22k cp. For the actual god mode, I'm still trying to find a way to disable passive skill effect such poision and burn dmg. Just look forward for the update later, unless they'll patch it before I release this, I can multiply the prize for challenge and some free chest
of course, if it "possible". It's fun untill they sync everything into server. No offense, just my thoughts and sum review 😁.

ultrab

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 21, 2017
This is expected because arena, union boss, etc. are always synced with server, unless you want to be flagged easily by them then good luck. It's doable for story and some adventure mode because server only request battle throughput when battle is actually completed, I'm limiting dmg multiplier because of this battle throughput that being sent to server, It would be easily spotted when they see a 100k cp when you are only capable of 22k cp. For the actual god mode, I'm still trying to find a way to disable passive skill effect such poision and burn dmg. Just look forward for the update later, unless they'll patch it before I release this, I can multiply the prize for challenge and some free chest
Oooh that's great! double rewards and stuff is so good, hopefully u can manage to make more things work, thanks alot plonk, and ill be waitin for next update <3