Outdated Pocket Incoming (Early Access) v1.0.5 MOD APK

Ahz59650

Platinian
Jul 24, 2021
France ezaeaz
could you enlighten me on which past did I do wrong?
Go to first page,

1) Download the old version ( name of the link : "old mod v1.0.5 *incase mod menu stopped working again*" ) , Install + patch, the game should close.
2) Click on the link named "pre patch 58" but dont download the pre patch 58 now. Click on the link "Pock incoming ( Early access ) etc.."
3) It should redirectory you on one of plOnk message. follow the step ( theres a video )
4) when you have finished all the step, download the pre patch 58 on page 1, drag it on your emulator and you good to play with the mod

SGflesh

Platinian
Jul 23, 2021
Singapore
Go to first page,

1) Download the old version ( name of the link : "old mod v1.0.5 *incase mod menu stopped working again*" ) , Install + patch, the game should close.
2) Click on the link named "pre patch 58" but dont download the pre patch 58 now. Click on the link "Pock incoming ( Early access ) etc.."
3) It should redirectory you on one of plOnk message. follow the step ( theres a video )
4) when you have finished all the step, download the pre patch 58 on page 1, drag it on your emulator and you good to play with the mod
thank you so much, i will try

ραιη

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 27, 2017
LDPlayer, NOX, and other emulator that uses libhoudini are working, but with some foot notes. You'll need to download the mod menu pre patch 58 and this app.guarder.init stub

app.guarder.init stub: app.guarder.init - 59

Then follow this tutorial video, also if you don't know how to get md5 checksum you can just copy it from this, it'll stay the same unless there'll an update in the future, 8cdf8f4f8689eb7f3e93b21adf3af0cd

Basically you'll need to redo this steps every new patch available. A screenshot from my LDPlayer, View attachment 309460
this method still work?
cause i was following all step menu is good also speed hack work
but dmg and miss doesnt work
also what mean of "debug" option?

nuhun

Reactions: fdmigers12