Outdated Pocket Incoming (Early Access) v1.0.5 MOD APK

X Name

Platinian
Sep 12, 2019
Indonesia
please fix the mod, because this mod has been fixed and causes a black screen when updated

If possible, please add some new features Fitur

-Claim Multi Diamond Energy Gold (1-100) (If You Can)
-Make the Mod Work in Aether Paradise Mode (If You Can)
-Can buy Unlimited Energy (If You Can)
-Attack Multi (1-50) (If You Can)
-Defense Multi P.deff and Sp.Deff (1-50) (If You Can)

pl0nk

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 13, 2021
Jakarta
Locking this. It's easy fix tbh, but I also need to avoid future updates that blocking the mod with something like this dumb piece of code where it can be cat and mouse escaping game. In the meanwhile, you can probably still use the old version of the mod (might not work on some devices and will not work on emulator). I might lower down the multiplier if yall keep abusing this mod like a no brainer.

Try uninstall game first then install thjs. Old Mod w/o the mod menu, (again might not work on some devices and will not work on emulator) Pocket_Incoming_v1.0.5-aligned-signed.apk - 83344527

RichardYp

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Locking this. It's easy fix tbh, but I also need to avoid future updates that blocking the mod with something like this dumb piece of code where it can be cat and mouse escaping game. In the meanwhile, you can probably still use the old version of the mod (might not work on some devices and will not work on emulator). I might lower down the multiplier if yall keep abusing this mod like a no brainer.

Try uninstall game first then install thjs. Old Mod w/o the mod menu, (again might not work on some devices and will not work on emulator) Pocket_Incoming_v1.0.5-aligned-signed.apk - 83344527
That's true like a no brainer

alkatra

Platinian
Feb 3, 2018
please fix the mod, because this mod has been fixed and causes a black screen when updated

Ho much you have money for make it brother?

seneldio

Platinian
Aug 20, 2020
Memek kamu

you're not paying a single penny and you ask for bunch of nonsense features? what a fucking moron

seneldio

Platinian
Aug 20, 2020
Memek kamu

still not working, but we are patiently waiting for the update, thanks man :)

Reactions: zinorei

alkatra

Platinian
Feb 3, 2018

Can't open on android 11 brother
you're not paying a single penny and you ask for bunch of nonsense features? what a fucking moron
You think easy make what you request?
Hahaha he thought making it all very easy

iluyears

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
Argentina
Si no te gusta el Mod, o te quejas como un niño de 9 años, ¿por qué no haces uno tú mismo?
If you don't like the Mod, or complain like a 9 year old, why don't you make one yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: afoe23