pokemon-eclipse.jpg

Can You Catch Them All??

*Special features*
1.Ported For Android

if you can. please DONATE! Any donation is welcome♥

paypal-donate-button-png-png.png

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

KingT

Retired
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
Hey man you have any super High level/evolved rayquaza or mewto? My in game name is:Temzter
I don't have rayquaza myself.. I gave mewtwo to @rpg1gamer .. I got some high level pokemon tho for sure .. im a little tied up atm though finish this new pokemon app off as we speak ill get on to soon as I can mate

Reactions: tsikidi007

Kissa

Rookie
Jun 29, 2019
Finland
I don't have rayquaza myself.. I gave mewtwo to @rpg1gamer .. I got some high level pokemon tho for sure .. im a little tied up atm though finish this new pokemon app off as we speak ill get on to soon as I can mate
No hurry im going to go sleep now so i hope i wake up to some high level pokemons xd

LuckyMe019

Platinian
Feb 16, 2018
WTF this game how can i ban if i dont have account? When i open the game i got already ban. HaHaha.

KingT

Retired
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
WTF this game how can i ban if i dont have account? When i open the game i got already ban. HaHaha.
Whats The Ban Message?? … Only way to get banned is if you have account already lol...

LuckyMe019

Platinian
Feb 16, 2018
The note say's "This is an IP ban" but how? How? How? Lol i dont even signup the game ??? funny moment..

KingT

Retired
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
?? This is funny and strange i laugh all the time i dont even play ??

The reason of banning is Drapo-ban evasion. What is that? ??
Never head of that … very stupid of them if you have never had an account before should be an email on the ban page... with that stupid gif they put there send them quick email ask them could an error

KingT

Retired
Original poster
Jun 13, 2017
Give me pokemon im not ban now ?? i already signup in red like what u say.
sent =) to receive them go to trades found in red tab click view then complete then the pokemons go to your box also found in the red tab

Tags
kingtrauma platinmods pokemon eclipse online rpg ver 1.5 apk pokemon eclipse online rpg ver 1.5 app build pokemon eclipse online rpg ver 1.5 platinmods.com