PMT FREE MOD ポコロンダンジョンズ Ver. 10.5.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | God mode | Enemy 0 hp

Post number 331 has been selected as best answered.

I generally don't compliment others, but you, you're GOAT, these two functions save a lot of time for newbie. Thank you so much, hope u have a great day!

semi instant win can be useful in some situation, for example: Hell Tower, Voyage, but still, there is a Boss that require us to hit them with recovery skill/recovery hp instead of damage, THAT is what needs to be discussed.

I appreciate AndnixSH for quick update and added features as well 👏💖

semi instant win can be useful in some situation, for example: Hell Tower, Voyage, but still, there is a Boss that require us to hit them with recovery skill/recovery hp instead of damage, THAT is what needs to be discussed.

I appreciate AndnixSH for quick update and added features as well 👏💖

Exactly what i want to ask. Hell tower sometimes need to recovery skill/recovery hp to defeat them. So, i suggest adding unlimited skills, but how to solve the problem of recovery hp, it really needs to be discussed.

Maybe AndnixSH can find a solution if he tries to challenge the hell tower himself. But this aspect may need to wait until he is free before continuing to update.

Exactly what i want to ask. Hell tower sometimes need to recovery skill/recovery hp to defeat them. So, i suggest adding unlimited skills, but how to solve the problem of recovery hp, it really needs to be discussed.
I'm sure that bosses HP is like hidden HP of some sort in terms of coding, but idk, while figuring out that kind of HP maybe difficult, unlimited skill is make sense.
I didnt mean asking this much from AndnixSH, rather just want to address that.

I'm sure that bosses HP is like hidden HP of some sort in terms of coding, but idk, while figuring out that kind of HP maybe difficult, unlimited skill is make sense.
I didnt mean asking this much from AndnixSH, rather just want to address that.

b1.JPG
b2.JPG

For example, in this level, in the first stage, I have to recovery hp to defeat the boss, but if I use damage multiplier or enemy 0 HP, I will die directly.

Attachments

• b1.JPG
    b1.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 37
  • b2.JPG
    b2.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 44
To anyone, Please DO NOT FORGET to toggle off "Enemy 0 hp" when playing multiplayer. This would harm you, and other player in your party who play legit. You do not want them to report the dev for bug, and dev realized it's not a bug.
Just turn off the all toggle mod for multiplayer. Commit to yourself the moment you open the game, IF you want to play multiplayer, kill the mod overlay. You do not want to accidentally pressed the toggle.

To anyone, Please DO NOT FORGET to toggle off "Enemy 0 hp" when playing multiplayer. This would harm you, and other player in your party who play legit. You do not want them to report the dev for bug, and dev realized it's not a bug.
Just turn off the all toggle mod for multiplayer. Commit to yourself the moment you open the game, IF you want to play multiplayer, kill the mod overlay. You do not want to accidentally pressed the toggle.
Just to note: My mod is only focused on singleplayer, I have no interest in supporting multiplayer if it has singleplayer. And most other mods are usually focused on singleplayer only too

Only if I feel like to add something to the game, maybe in weeks, months or a year. For now, I will leave it alone and do something else

Tags Tags
anime anime player chain dungeon crossword puzzle puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized realistic ×chain dungeon cheat ×chain dungeon hack ×chain dungeon jp ×chain dungeon mod ×god mode ×puzzle game ×ポコロンダンジョンズ ×ポコロンダンジョンズ cheat ×ポコロンダンジョンズ hack ×ポコロンダンジョンズ mod