PMT FREE MOD ポコロンダンジョンズ Ver. 10.5.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | God mode | Enemy 0 hp

Post number 331 has been selected as best answered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240224_133320.jpg
    Screenshot_20240224_133320.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 49
i want to change other phone to play
Why can't you agree to terms?

1708957048458.png

Again, if you want to login with Facebook, uninstall or disable Facebook app, if you want to login with Google login, you need unsigned apk on rooted phone or VM. it is not possible to login with signed apk due to Google security. All of the info are already explained in the thread *How to install (click the spoilers to read)* and here >>>>: Android mods - FAQ and troubleshooting guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
I know you didn't read/skipped reading any of such info from the first place

I don't want to explain again and again.

Last edited:
Reactions: pklame
Bro, about the new event, I don't see any ranking. Can we get ban here?
I'd say it is safe. No leaderboard/ranking = no ban.
Make sure you don't show the newest weapon/armor when playing multiplayer, especially IF your level are low. It'll make suspicious if legit veteran player see it. Just my personal concern

I'd say it is safe. No leaderboard/ranking = no ban.
Make sure you don't show the newest weapon/armor when playing multiplayer, especially IF your level are low. It'll make suspicious if legit veteran player see it. Just my personal concern
Thx bro

Tags Tags
anime anime player chain dungeon crossword puzzle puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized realistic ×chain dungeon cheat ×chain dungeon hack ×chain dungeon jp ×chain dungeon mod ×god mode ×puzzle game ×ポコロンダンジョンズ ×ポコロンダンジョンズ cheat ×ポコロンダンジョンズ hack ×ポコロンダンジョンズ mod