PMT FREE MOD ポコロンダンジョンズ Ver. 10.5.0 MOD MENU APK | Damage multiplier | God mode | Enemy 0 hp

Post number 331 has been selected as best answered.

But why he stop update all mod game??
Life issues. I'm not going to disclose the reason

From his Discord server:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AHEAD:

I am going to take some time off from modding activity. Could be 1 month, could be 1 year, could be longer.
I may pop and make some new release from time to time, but dont expect the mod I made you're playing will be updated in the next 24 hours as they used to.
VIP and eVIP mods should remain up to date.

Reactions: anonymous_99
Life issues. I'm not going to disclose the reason

From his Discord server:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AHEAD:

I am going to take some time off from modding activity. Could be 1 month, could be 1 year, could be longer.
I may pop and make some new release from time to time, but dont expect the mod I made you're playing will be updated in the next 24 hours as they used to.
VIP and eVIP mods should remain up to date.
thank you for your help

@EvoDrifter twitter backup is the official way, even though i didnt do that, i believe it will work restoring old data game.
alternatively if your phone is rooted, and after that choose some settings through Lucky Patcher, you can install mod over the old on (or any apks), never ever worry about apk's signature.

Can it be updated with Yaskashije’s mod?

The signature displayed on the mobile phone is different and cannot be updated.
can not recovery yaska version

I did use twetter back up the game a while back, would that help? Or if I root my phone, can I then install ur apk over the old one?
Maybe it helps if you used Twitter
To avoid a situation like this in the future, consider rooting our phone or use Virtual machine with root access inside. I don't have access to Yaska's signature, and I don't want to have it. Such signatures must not be shared to 'someone'

Tags Tags
anime anime player chain dungeon crossword puzzle puzzle puzzle rpg rpg single player stylized realistic ×chain dungeon cheat ×chain dungeon hack ×chain dungeon jp ×chain dungeon mod ×god mode ×puzzle game ×ポコロンダンジョンズ ×ポコロンダンジョンズ cheat ×ポコロンダンジョンズ hack ×ポコロンダンジョンズ mod