FREE MOD Potion Permit Ver 1.48 MEGA Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Coin | Unlimited Stone | Unlimited Wood | Freeze Gold/Wood/Stone & more

Post number 1507 has been selected as best answered.

@DeathLantern , @DaRealPanDa .
I am able to install and use the mod with no issues.
The only problem for me is, v1.43 & the current 1.44 has conflicting signatures. Thus the need to uninstall, losing progress. Below are some pictures in game.
Screenshot_2024-02-18-22-27-42-89_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-18-22-35-55-69_c562e472c64f3049758ecabefddcab57.jpg

Well, I tried again but the game keeps closing and doesn't even finish loading and it's already closed, well I'm very grateful for the game mod, I hope you fix this problem soon so that both me and several people who can't get into the game can play and remember my device and compatible Android 12 as update 1.43 works perfectly

Well, I tried again but the game keeps closing and doesn't even finish loading and it's already closed, well I'm very grateful for the game mod, I hope you fix this problem soon so that both me and several people who can't get into the game can play and remember my device and compatible Android 12 as update 1.43 works perfectly
if you read the Note should be work, most of people lazy to read, only know download install dont work then Comment need to fix,force close,dont work,etc, they dont even take a time to read

In my case it stays on this page Here and it doesn't load I've already done all the tutorials that people taught us in previous comments I've even tried not accepting the permission but the game only works if you accept the permissions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_154711_Potion Permit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_154711_Potion Permit.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 23
if you read the Note should be work, most of people lazy to read, only know download install dont work then Comment need to fix,force close,dont work,etc, they dont even take a time to read
In my case, the game starts and stays on this screen, it loads a little, it exits, I've tried several times but it doesn't work, I appreciate the help and the tutorials, but unfortunately for me it still doesn't work, I even took a print so you can take a look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_154711_Potion Permit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_154711_Potion Permit.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 22
In my case, the game starts and stays on this screen, it loads a little, it exits, I've tried several times but it doesn't work, I appreciate the help and the tutorials, but unfortunately for me it still doesn't work, I even took a print so you can take a look.
Dont connect any data or wifi Internet, turn Off all until the Menu Game, then you can turn On back

Dont connect any data or wifi Internet, turn Off all until the Menu Game, then you can turn On back
It didn't work that way either, I'm going to leave it alone, I'm upset about not being able to play with an updated mod, who knows, maybe I'll be able to play in the next update, but thanks for the excellent work.

Tags Tags
potion permit potion permit cheat potion permit hack potion permit mod