This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Potion Permit Ver 1.48 MEGA Mod Menu Apk | Unlimited Coin | Unlimited Stone | Unlimited Wood | Freeze Gold/Wood/Stone & more

Post number 1507 has been selected as best answered.

@DeathLantern it's unfortunate not everyone can troubleshoot well.
Anyways, here's what I did for those who wish to be spoon fed (& will most likely not work for you because every device may be different)

1. Delete v1.43 if you have it installed (rename game data folder name if you have access to - 0> Android> Data> com.playdigious.potionpermit, before uninstall, to save progress)

2. Clear Google Play Store Data & Cache

3. Install v1.44 apk. (I have my apk install successfully, if you don't, I can't help you here)

4. I am able to load in without airplane mode, try airplane mode if you're stuck at loading screen.

P/S: I think it's just good habit to purchase a paid game I enjoy. Thus I have it purchased, that may also be a factor.

Badly for me its still crash half way loading

when uninstall also u delete all progress and have to start from 0 since there is no way to bind u game :(

My system blocks the installation of this version but the previous version 1.43 my android system don't mind it.
Maybe it has something to do with zipsigning alignment?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_102331_Android System.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 46
@DeathLantern ,

This mod expansion is AMAZING. I am already caught up to when I left off in v1.43. The one hit is God sent! What's amazing is, the dev fixed the ranger post as well!! Freeze money is SOOOO HELPFUL

THANK YOU!

when uninstall also u delete all progress and have to start from 0 since there is no way to bind u game :(
Thats why he said, rename the folder file on your /data folder
Its to avoid losing progress

Tags Tags
potion permit potion permit cheat potion permit hack potion permit mod