Not Working RagnaRush - R.o Mobile Ver. 5.0 - Free rewards and giveways

mode14

Platinian
May 31, 2019
Philippines
There is a server just like this that gives 105K BCC and have a lot more player playing. How can you keep up to that server? This server has no event less free BCC coins and have no event going on in a month? This server might shutdown soon if they dont do something

jedax

Platinian
Oct 8, 2022
ph
There is a server just like this that gives 105K BCC and have a lot more player playing. How can you keep up to that server? This server has no event less free BCC coins and have no event going on in a month? This server might shutdown soon if they dont do something
can you send me the link of that server sir?

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
No, we are not shutting down. We dont give 105k bcc also, maybe you are on wrong server. This are not like that here.

mode14

Platinian
May 31, 2019
Philippines
No, we are not shutting down. We dont give 105k bcc also, maybe you are on wrong server. This are not like that here.
As i said it isa a different server. So clearly this game is a Pay to win server and not a Play to Win. Good Luck with this server hope they stay long.

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
As i said it isa a different server. So clearly this game is a Pay to win server and not a Play to Win. Good Luck with this server hope they stay long.
Thanks for trying it !
Some people dont understand the game need a big server to run. And we dont have free dedicated servers :/

eKAM

Platinian
Mar 30, 2018
Indonesia
i play for couple weeks, and server too laggy...its about 2-3 times hit to kill mobs even i can get 1 hit kill. many bug, cant change character in game immedietly. i like this private server, but i think there is no upgrade for server and maintenance for bugs. and what i hate is always disconnected when go to guild hall. its said BGM bla bla bla...its been couple weeks too many bug

eKAM

Platinian
Mar 30, 2018
Indonesia
yes i play another private server too, stable server...no laggy, the dev active on discord too

Reactions: jedax