Not Working RagnaRush - R.o Mobile Ver. 5.0 - Free rewards and giveways

rtdumm

Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
ID
Tried it, played for 2 days, pretty buggy, and suddenly today all my stuff gone, nothing in the bag, nothing equipped, and nothing in storage, and when I checked the storage suddenly I got 12 tickets, weird

rtdumm

Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
ID
Tried it, played for 2 days, pretty buggy, and suddenly today all my stuff gone, nothing in the bag, nothing equipped, and nothing in storage, and when I checked the storage suddenly I got 12 tickets, weird.
thing is, everything looks like it's equipped in my character, I disconnected and reconnected again after a few mins, and they're there again.
there are many bugs with quests not progressing, and all those can be fixed with a simple logout-login, but still they're bugs.

suggestion :
-please add auto routing for quest.
-60fps pls?
-maybe increase drop rate for accessories from rift?

overall it's a fun experience with this one, I enjoyed it a lot more than the official server

rtdumm

Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
ID
Tried it, played for 2 days, pretty buggy, and suddenly today all my stuff gone, nothing in the bag, nothing equipped, and nothing in storage, and when I checked the storage suddenly I got 12 tickets, weird.
thing is, everything looks like it's equipped in my character, I disconnected and reconnected again after a few mins, and they're there again.
there are many bugs with quests not progressing, and all those can be fixed with a simple logout-login, but still they're bugs.

suggestion :
-please add auto routing for quest.
-60fps pls?
-maybe increase drop rate for accessories from rift?

overall it's a fun experience with this one, I enjoyed it a lot more than the official server
nvm, only the stuff in my bag got back, the storage is empty, guess it's goodbye

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
For fix login not working, reinstall app and will leave you login again

Remember Maintenence starts 26 August / 20hrs GMT+7