PMT FREE MOD Re:END ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED STAT POINTS

IMG_20240523_084925.jpg

How do I get to red? It cannot be reached if you go through the green one (back to the entrance when you need a key to enter), the location is in New World (Kirin Spawn)

This mod (xyzhunter ver.) gave unlimited crystals and gold before, I remember it was version 2.0 but not anymore, maybe it's been patched

But I still keep the crystals and gold because I used data from that version (2.0) for this version (3.0.1)
Thanks

Use the data transfer feature and switch to the unmodded game from google play. Allocated stat points will stay as long as you don't reincarnate after transferring your data so fully spec before doing that
How to use the data transfer feature? It requires in app purchase but I cant buy anything with signed apk, right?

How to use the data transfer feature? It requires in app purchase but I cant buy anything with signed apk, right?
That's an oversight on my part, my bad. I've been using this mod before unlimited crystals got removed which probably unlocked the data transfer just by having them

Tags Tags
rpg