PMT FREE MOD Re:END ver. 3.3.0 MOD APK | UNLIMITED STAT POINTS

You able to share pic of the entrance to the basement. I've just walked round and cand locate it 🤔
It's on Demon Lord Castle Ruins 2F. You need Fragment of the ring from the x500 floor boss of END to enter it otherwise you get the untranslated Japanese text

Screenshot_20240502_085010_ReEND.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_085113_ReEND.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_085159_ReEND.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_085250_ReEND.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_085534_ReEND.jpg

Screenshot_20240502_085541_ReEND.jpg

I would LOVE if it were possible to give us some ring fragments because I have killed over 600 of the EX Guardian, and I have TWO ring fragments.... So I can't even get anywhere on the Basement floor of demon lord castle..

Another thing that would be awesome? Is if you could possibly give us like X amount of broccoli or white broccoli? So we could use them to further increase the broccoli stars. Which are
EXP gain,
GOLD gain,
Mob specific item drop rate and
Mob capture rate.

But I guess that would like require a save file then huh? Since it isn't like stat poins? Well actually the broccoli is. You'd just have to first spend the broccoli points for us to have access? Eh forget it. Idk wtf I am talking about lol... My apologies...

However, if someone knows how to use GG and can help me locate broccoli or ring fragments with GG. I would appreciate it so much! I do have a few of each said items, so you'd think I could just keep transferring them to storage and back to inventory to locate and find them with GG but for some reason I can't..

I would LOVE if it were possible to give us some ring fragments because I have killed over 600 of the EX Guardian, and I have TWO ring fragments.... So I can't even get anywhere on the Basement floor of demon lord castle..

Another thing that would be awesome? Is if you could possibly give us like X amount of broccoli or white broccoli? So we could use them to further increase the broccoli stars. Which are
EXP gain,
GOLD gain,
Mob capture rate.

😆 🤣 count yourself Lucy that you got the ring. Bruh I'm still searching after five days lol

EXP gain,
GOLD gain,
Mob capture rate.

😆 🤣 count yourself lucky that you got the ring. Bruh I'm still searching after five days lol

Tags Tags
rpg