Not Working Rebirth Civilization [ CN ]

kekocan

Solid & Active Platinian
May 5, 2019
Gana
As in every private server, the things you get with diamonds don't add much to your character.
I've been playing for 2 days and have 2.5m CP
When I look at the rank list, there are a lot of guys with 5.5b Cp
I guess this is a new tactic
launching a regular game as a private game
Even if you have a 10gbit connection, the ping is around 400 500 (it has 1.5 gb download in game and it took 2 days to finish xD )
so another garbage game just like other garbage games in the topics opened in the last few months

Yanzz

Kicked
Original poster
Feb 24, 2021
XD
As in every private server, the things you get with diamonds don't add much to your character.
I've been playing for 2 days and have 2.5m CP
When I look at the rank list, there are a lot of guys with 5.5b Cp
I guess this is a new tactic
launching a regular game as a private game
Even if you have a 10gbit connection, the ping is around 400 500 (it has 1.5 gb download in game and it took 2 days to finish xD )
so another garbage game just like other garbage games in the topics opened in the last few months
As in every private server game they wont offer all currency free. Only 60 % given to free player. 40 % you have to buy with real money or just enjoy the free stuff. The private server based on Chinese so other payment method not available in game. Private server topups are at low price with big benefits so local players uses their payment. Even if you have 20gbit the ping varies according to your location. Bcoz those games are chinese VPS for them ping is good. 1.5 gb download in game took 2 days ? Then your's not 10gbit , maybe 100kb/s.

And whatever you commented above , i already mentiond in the main post. So next time read carefully and dont blame the game. Your comment is the another garbage just like blind who doesnt read the game instruction in the topics simply written garbage in the box.

kekocan

Solid & Active Platinian
May 5, 2019
Gana
Hey Genius Man
I'm 100% sure you don't understand what I'm saying but I'll explain again
I can't even remember the number of games I've played so far.so i have much more experience than you
Writing me a simple private server logic does not change the reality of the game.
Does it make sense to you to make a few million CP with 60% free stuff? I wrote that many people on the server have 5.5 billion cp.When should we catch these high cp people 6 months later? Will this server be up until then? If you are offering a private server, you should think about them first. When your server is good, players will buy anyway.
at least you can enjoy the game with a few hundred million cp so that it can evolve for free and buy some if the game likes it
The game has only tricks of numbers
For example, if the value spent to improve an item is 100, they made it 100000.
The effect of things bought / earned with free diamonds while doing missions remains at very funny levels. So it is no different from a normal game.
The VIP system is the same. Even if it's VIP 3333, it doesn't have much effect on the game.
Spin a few more wheels and earn a few thousand more CP
I wrote a high connection speed to better explain and imagine the situation. Here is my connection speed.
images.jpg