OA [Shared] Romantic Sphere Ball Sorting Ver. 1.2.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Coins, Diamonds & Boosters, VIP, No Ads

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
@DittMods great but after I reached lv 8 on AI chat it literally just glitches out, when i type something it doesn't respond just sends a small square, i tried with other characters and it have me the same result. Had to clear data and start over. Will send screenshot if it happens again when I reach lv 8 on the AI chat
 
@DittMods great but after I reached lv 8 on AI chat it literally just glitches out, when i type something it doesn't respond just sends a small square, i tried with other characters and it have me the same result. Had to clear data and start over. Will send screenshot if it happens again when I reach lv 8 on the AI chat
There's no way for me to fix it, because I didn't modify any code related to the AI Chat feature. So, it's likely an issue with the game itself.
 
Tags Tags
romantic sphere ball sorting romantic sphere ball sorting cheat romantic sphere ball sorting hack romantic sphere ball sorting mod

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom