OA [Shared] Romantic Sphere Ball Sorting Ver. 1.2.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Resources, Free In-App Purchases, Free Ad Rewards, Instant Win

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Somehow I got a frozen screen while playing the game and arranging the balls. My phone is redmi note 14 pro 5G -_-) I didn't even get to level 15 to open the AI chat (─.─|| I wish I could get help from someone who's experiencing the same thing. Please ignore this if im bothering you (っ- ‸ – ς)
 
Somehow I got a frozen screen while playing the game and arranging the balls. My phone is redmi note 14 pro 5G -_-) I didn't even get to level 15 to open the AI chat (─.─|| I wish I could get help from someone who's experiencing the same thing. Please ignore this if im bothering you (っ- ‸ – ς)
It happens now and then for me if it freezes just close the game and reopen it. Sometimes it freezes on me on the AI chat so it does bug me.
 
It happens now and then for me if it freezes just close the game and reopen it. Sometimes it freezes on me on the AI chat so it does bug me.
Sometimes it freezes up—leaving me unable to close the app—and hangs for a moment while im running it at 120fps o(TヘTo) Do you know of any other game with AI chat like that? I’ve only seen this one and an older version of theirs, but that one has been taken down (╥_╥)
 
Sometimes it freezes up—leaving me unable to close the app—and hangs for a moment while im running it at 120fps o(TヘTo) Do you know of any other game with AI chat like that? I’ve only seen this one and an older version of theirs, but that one has been taken down (╥_╥)
There's one called allure screw match, moddes by dittmods. It has the same AI chat as this one, only difference is that some characters on this game aren't in that one, but I think its smoother and doesn't freeze up
 
Tags Tags
romantic sphere ball sorting romantic sphere ball sorting cheat romantic sphere ball sorting hack romantic sphere ball sorting mod

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom