FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
This was with unsigned apk yea. To login to my account. I never use signed since you can't login with Google right?
i see. thats weird. maybe i will try to make zygisk module to test if same result . did you have magisk that can install module?>

Reactions: Mujado

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
I have the problem with your update apk unsigned
it might be your device issues as seems it working fine , look above the comment of other guy while we are talking about the raid closed. try to install original apk then install over the app the unsigned

bubbles3

Platinian
Jan 19, 2024
it might be your device issues as seems it working fine , look above the comment of other guy while we are talking about the raid closed. try to install original apk then install over the app the unsigned
Now ok. I deleted your app and I instaled original app. Then I intstaled your apk and good.
But I have some problem with raids and guild closed

Mujado

Platinian
Dec 7, 2023
i see. thats weird. maybe i will try to make zygisk module to test if same result . did you have magisk that can install module?>
Would really appreciate if you could test yea since I'm not expert when it come to magisk/zygisk. Can only send you what I got on my emulator but dont know much beyond that. Seems it should be possible to install modules.

DDCD.png
Screenshot 2024-01-19 013206.png

P.S. Do you answer in DM btw? I could become VIP if necessary seems fair, I just had a small question about using game guardian to find damage values in this game. After update few weeks back they changed it and couldnt find any values anymore searching by D-word. And can't find them since. Wonder if you had any clues since you mod the game.

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
Would really appreciate if you could test yea since I'm not expert when it come to magisk/zygisk. Can only send you what I got on my emulator but dont know much beyond that.

View attachment 596203 View attachment 596202

P.S. Do you answer in DM btw? I could become VIP if necessary seems fair, I just had a small question about using game guardian to find damage values in this game. After update few weeks back they changed it and couldnt find any values anymore searching by D-word. And can't find them since. Wonder if you had any clues since you mod the game.
we are fair about the members , even its vip or regular member, but vip had priority in terms of vip games updates, Regarding to your questions in DM , i can answer in DM sometimes if needed but we can comment here instead too about the game issues, Ive seen you use LD PLAYER to play the game, im not yet creating a module to LD PLAYER. might be try later to test if module zygisk works in ld player 9, The pictured showed is correct and you have magisk installed i think.

Reactions: Mujado

Mujado

Platinian
Dec 7, 2023
we are fair about the members , even its vip or regular member, but vip had priority in terms of vip games updates, Regarding to your questions in DM , i can answer in DM sometimes if needed but we can comment here instead too about the game issues, Ive seen you use LD PLAYER to play the game, im not yet creating a module to LD PLAYER. might be try later to test if module zygisk works in ld player 9, The pictured showed is correct and you have magisk installed i think.
Thanks again btw, you do such great work! Really appreciate it. I sent you DM cause I don't want to clutter this thread too much, not sure my question helps anyone else. I hope you have good luck with Zygisk and can make it work!

Cheers

bubbles3

Platinian
Jan 19, 2024
I used you update 1.7.1 without problem in raids. But i cant use new update 1.7.3 because the guild and raid are closed.
Mujado have same problem. Its a problem in your app not in our LDplayer

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
I used you update 1.7.1 without problem in raids. But i cant use new update 1.7.3 because the guild and raid are closed.
Mujado have same problem. Its a problem in your app not in our LDplayer
LOL. did you read my statement above, im gonna check the mod to see what is the cause of the problem. and will try to make zygisk module too. so no need to repeat the questions again. thanks

JPOI

Platinian
Dec 9, 2023
LOL. did you read my statement above, im gonna check the mod to see what is the cause of the problem. and will try to make zygisk module too. so no need to repeat the questions again. thanks
It looks like both the signed and unsigned versions have guild & raids problems. hope you fix it soon.

ty or mods :)

Reactions: JokerArt

Mujado

Platinian
Dec 7, 2023
@JokerArt keep getting an error when trying to log in with the new mod, says 'sorry, but you do not meet the criteria for registration'
This is not the mod apk problem! Many people report the problem with official game on discord. Just keep restarting it should go away eventually.

Reactions: JPOI
Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D AOS APP YouTube ReVanced v19.17.41 [Experimental] [Extended] [Root] [Non-Root] [v2.225.0-dev.10] Untested Android Apps 1
TryRoom AOS APP NFC Card Emulator Pro (Root) v9.1.1 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 0
TryRoom AOS APP Hachidori v0.8 [Lsposed Module] [Root] Untested Android Apps 0
taha43 AOS APP AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.4.161 [Nightly] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Untested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.4.143 [Nightly] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Untested Android Apps 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD The Seven Deadly Sins [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD 七つの大罪 光と闇の交戦 : グラクロ (The Seven Deadly Sins JP) [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 0
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD 일곱 개의 대죄: GRAND CROSS (The Seven Deadly Sins KR) [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 2
redsec AOS APP My Radio, FM Radio Stations Ver. 1.1.84.0304 MOD APK | Premium Unlocked | Ads Removed | No root required Untested Android Apps 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Succubus Idle Ver. 1.37.01 MOD MENU | DUMB ENEMY | ENDLESS FEVER TIME EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Root Activity Launcher v30 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 7
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD MARVEL Future Fight [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Firewall Security - No Root v1.2.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP Call Recorder - SKVALEX v3.6.6 [Full] [For root only] Untested Android Apps 8
taha43 Outdated AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.3.199 [Final] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Outdated PMT Android MODs 5
JokerArt Outdated Magic Survivor: Roguelike Game [ROOT] Ver. 1.09 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GEMS | UNLIMITED GOLD Outdated PMT Android MODs 16
JokerArt Outdated Box Head: Zombies Must Die! [ROOT] Ver. 2.2.0 ZYGISK MOD MENU | UNLIMITED CHIPS | UNLIMITED MATERIALS | UNLIMITED URANIUM Outdated PMT Android MODs 125
taha43 AOS APP Canta - Uninstall any app without root! v1.2.0 (GitHub) Untested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Root Explorer v4.12.3 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 9
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Devil Hunter Idle [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 41
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Firewall Security AI - No Root v2.3.4 [Pro] [Mod Extra] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] NetGuard - no-root firewall v2.320 [Final] [Pro] [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] NetGuard - no-root firewall v2.316 [Beta] [Pro] [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
G-Bo ッ PMT VIP MOD Dark Slayer AFK RPG MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage, Attack Speed, God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 VIP MOD Dark Slayer AFK RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Root Explorer v4.12.2 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP Color Changer Pro [root] v1.34 Untested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v3.0.1 [Pro] [Root] [Mod] Untested Android Apps 46
G-Bo ッ PMT VIP MOD IMAE Guardian Girl MEGA MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage, Defense, Loot, EXP, Speed & more! | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD IMAE Guardian Girl [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 1
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Firewall No Root v1.1.7 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Hero Survivors Spells Maker [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Mad Rabbit Idle RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Postknight 2 [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 13
taha43 AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v3.0.0 [Pro] [Mod] [Root] Untested Android Apps 29
Pradzee AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v2.9.7 [Pro] [Root] Untested Android Apps 44
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] NFC Card Emulator Pro (Root) v9.0.3 [Paid] [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
G-Bo ッ PMT VIP MOD Heroes Awaken Idle RPG MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage, Defense, ManaReceive & Crit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Heroes Awaken Idle RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 9
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Ninja Battle Random Defense [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ Outdated Avatar Generations MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Tower of Saviors [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 8
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Project Clean Earth [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 5
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Epic Mecha Girls Anime Games [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 5
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD The King of Fighters ALLSTAR [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 9
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD DomiNations Asia [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 52
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD DomiNations [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 308
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD SAO Integral Factor MMORPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AdAway - No Root Ad Blocker v6.1.1-20230620 [Final] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Change DNS (No Root 3G/Wifi) v1.4.6 [PRO] Tested Android Apps 5