FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

BlakC

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 5, 2019
India
Yea, i am loggin into my google account with the unsigned mod. Everything works fine until i close the LD9 and try to reopen the game. Then i get disconnected and cannot reconnect.
I then clone a clean install and just copy the unsigned apk into the new player and it works fine, until i have to close the game again:)
was your ld9 properly patched from lucky patcher?? cause everytime I'm trying to patch not even the first 2 options are pathcing....

samaell

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
bucuresti
Hei guys, how did u manage to install an unsigned app with luckypatcher? i am using bluestacks, i rooted by editing someting in its folder, found on internet the method, the root check say i m good, i alsl installed LP latest version updated and all, not no mattet what i do i can t seem the make those 2 patches work; i tried disabling the only dalvik-catch, same , i get a promt that the pach was succesfull but i need to restart the device; i click ok, it closes, but when i reopen the instance i see what i posted, and i can t install the apk; please help me!!!

Attachments

BlakC

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 5, 2019
India
Hei guys, how did u manage to install an unsigned app with luckypatcher? i am using bluestacks, i rooted by editing someting in its folder, found on internet the method, the root check say i m good, i alsl installed LP latest version updated and all, not no mattet what i do i can t seem the make those 2 patches work; i tried disabling the only dalvik-catch, same , i get a promt that the pach was succesfull but i need to restart the device; i click ok, it closes, but when i reopen the instance i see what i posted, and i can t install the apk; please help me!!!
None of the new emulators are working, you'll need the old versions in order to do the patching...sucks right..I'm using ld4 player but sadly LoTR:HoME doesn't run on it but it patches properly....

samaell

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
bucuresti
so what emulator should i use? and how to root the new one? what is the last version of bluestacks that works? or any other way to make it work?

BlakC

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 5, 2019
India
so what emulator should i use? and how to root the new one? what is the last version of bluestacks that works? or any other way to make it work?
bluestacks has complex method to root better use any other, try ld5 player some had luck with it...I'm currently trying out myself...

b3liev3r

Platinian
Aug 18, 2021
Home
None of the new emulators are working, you'll need the old versions in order to do the patching...sucks right..I'm using ld4 player but sadly LoTR:HoME doesn't run on it but it patches properly....
Not true. I am using one of the latest releases of Bluestacks. Root your device via Lucky Patcher, install the playstore app, then overwrite with the modded version.

i had no problems with BS on this one. The version i am running is 5.11.56.1003 N32.

b3liev3r

Platinian
Aug 18, 2021
Home
The 2nd picture shows that you are not patched:

1) Check the boxes behind "Signature Verication status alwas true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification"

2) The click apply. The app should restart. If it does not, because it might crash for whatever reason, simply restart Lucky Patcher manually and check the Patches for Android again.

3) It needs to look like that:

LP 1.JPG

4) If it says "2/2 (patch applied)" and "(patch applied)" below "Signature Verication status alwas true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification" then you are good to go for the next step.

5) Check the box behind "Disable signature verification in the package manager" and hit apply. App should restart, same thing like abobe might apply. If it doesn't restart properly, launch LP manually, check Toolbox/Patch to Android and it needs to look like this:

LP 2.JPG

6) Finally click "RUN TEST FOr PATCH" and if it looks like this, you have succesfully rooted your device:

LP 3.JPG

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Schafpaul

samaell

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
bucuresti
The 2nd picture shows that you are not patched:

1) Check the boxes behind "Signature Verication status alwas true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification"

2) The click apply. The app should restart. If it does not, because it might crash for whatever reason, simply restart Lucky Patcher manually and check the Patches for Android again.

3) It needs to look like that:

View attachment 514395

4) If it says "2/2 (patch applied)" and "(patch applied)" below "Signature Verication status alwas true" and "Disable .apk Signature Verification" then you are good to go for the next step.

5) Check the box behind "Disable signature verification in the package manager" and hit apply. App should restart, same thing like abobe might apply. If it doesn't restart properly, launch LP manually, check Toolbox/Patch to Android and it needs to look like this:

View attachment 514396

6) Finally click "RUN TEST FOr PATCH" and if it looks like this, you have succesfully rooted your device:

View attachment 514397

Hope that helps.
i know it shows that it s not patched, but that s what i m saying, it s not working to patch anything i do

samaell

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
bucuresti
it goes happens exactly as i said abovd, LP says that it has applied the patch and i need to restart, i click ok, BS closes, i reopen it, and i see it wasn t applied, just like in the photo i posted

samaell

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
bucuresti
ok guys i made progress!!! so i ll share this mb some1 else will have the same problem;
so the first instance where LP wasn t patching was pie 64 bit; i made another one nougat 32 bit and LP worked!!! it patched all; the problem now is it says the game is not compatible with device, msg from play store; this should be an easy fix but not sure how, any guidance please?

Attachments

BlakC

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 5, 2019
India
Hey @JokerArt your mods running fabulous...its just that raid is coming and since the mod is by default onehit its gonna cause serious problems. Any chance to add some damage/defence modifier. I know I'm asking a lot but I can't find any other way...

Reactions: b3liev3r
Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D AOS APP YouTube ReVanced v19.17.41 [Experimental] [Extended] [Root] [Non-Root] [v2.225.0-dev.10] Untested Android Apps 0
TryRoom AOS APP NFC Card Emulator Pro (Root) v9.1.1 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 0
TryRoom AOS APP Hachidori v0.8 [Lsposed Module] [Root] Untested Android Apps 0
taha43 AOS APP AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.4.161 [Nightly] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Untested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.4.143 [Nightly] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Untested Android Apps 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD The Seven Deadly Sins [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD 七つの大罪 光と闇の交戦 : グラクロ (The Seven Deadly Sins JP) [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 0
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD 일곱 개의 대죄: GRAND CROSS (The Seven Deadly Sins KR) [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 2
redsec AOS APP My Radio, FM Radio Stations Ver. 1.1.84.0304 MOD APK | Premium Unlocked | Ads Removed | No root required Untested Android Apps 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Succubus Idle Ver. 1.37.01 MOD MENU | DUMB ENEMY | ENDLESS FEVER TIME EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 19
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Root Activity Launcher v30 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 7
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD MARVEL Future Fight [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Firewall Security - No Root v1.2.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP Call Recorder - SKVALEX v3.6.6 [Full] [For root only] Untested Android Apps 7
taha43 Outdated AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.3.199 [Final] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Outdated PMT Android MODs 5
JokerArt Outdated Magic Survivor: Roguelike Game [ROOT] Ver. 1.09 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GEMS | UNLIMITED GOLD Outdated PMT Android MODs 16
JokerArt Outdated Box Head: Zombies Must Die! [ROOT] Ver. 2.2.0 ZYGISK MOD MENU | UNLIMITED CHIPS | UNLIMITED MATERIALS | UNLIMITED URANIUM Outdated PMT Android MODs 125
taha43 AOS APP Canta - Uninstall any app without root! v1.2.0 (GitHub) Untested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Root Explorer v4.12.3 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 9
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Devil Hunter Idle [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 41
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Firewall Security AI - No Root v2.3.4 [Pro] [Mod Extra] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] NetGuard - no-root firewall v2.320 [Final] [Pro] [Mod] Tested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] NetGuard - no-root firewall v2.316 [Beta] [Pro] [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
G-Bo ッ PMT VIP MOD Dark Slayer AFK RPG MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage, Attack Speed, God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 VIP MOD Dark Slayer AFK RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Root Explorer v4.12.2 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP Color Changer Pro [root] v1.34 Untested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v3.0.1 [Pro] [Root] [Mod] Untested Android Apps 46
G-Bo ッ PMT VIP MOD IMAE Guardian Girl MEGA MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage, Defense, Loot, EXP, Speed & more! | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD IMAE Guardian Girl [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 1
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Firewall No Root v1.1.7 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Hero Survivors Spells Maker [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Mad Rabbit Idle RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Postknight 2 [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 13
taha43 AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v3.0.0 [Pro] [Mod] [Root] Untested Android Apps 29
Pradzee AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v2.9.7 [Pro] [Root] Untested Android Apps 44
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] NFC Card Emulator Pro (Root) v9.0.3 [Paid] [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
G-Bo ッ PMT VIP MOD Heroes Awaken Idle RPG MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage, Defense, ManaReceive & Crit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Heroes Awaken Idle RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 9
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Ninja Battle Random Defense [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ Outdated Avatar Generations MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Tower of Saviors [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 8
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Project Clean Earth [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 5
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Epic Mecha Girls Anime Games [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 5
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD The King of Fighters ALLSTAR [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 9
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD DomiNations Asia [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 52
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD DomiNations [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 304
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD SAO Integral Factor MMORPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AdAway - No Root Ad Blocker v6.1.1-20230620 [Final] Tested Android Apps 10
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Change DNS (No Root 3G/Wifi) v1.4.6 [PRO] Tested Android Apps 5