FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

Deerp1976

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 26, 2020
United Kingdom
I've seen all the comments here demanding that @JokerArt starts putting in damage levels instead of one hit hit kill or no damage and I've got to be honest I find them offensive. If @JokerArt could have put the damage levels in don't you think he would have done it by now?

And all those thinking of going to other sites for mods of this game, I've seen the site offering the damage mod for this game and unlike @JokerArt mod where it works as stated and doesn't cause bans, this mod on the other site I've seen have injected adverts in it so whenever you leave the game open and idle for just a few seconds, it starts playing 30 second long unskippable adverts. Who knows what else they have done to it.

Thanks for the hard work @JokerArt on this game and many others you do for us. I'm grateful.

samaell

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
bucuresti
I've seen all the comments here demanding that @JokerArt starts putting in damage levels instead of one hit hit kill or no damage and I've got to be honest I find them offensive. If @JokerArt could have put the damage levels in don't you think he would have done it by now?

And all those thinking of going to other sites for mods of this game, I've seen the site offering the damage mod for this game and unlike @JokerArt mod where it works as stated and doesn't cause bans, this mod on the other site I've seen have injected adverts in it so whenever you leave the game open and idle for just a few seconds, it starts playing 30 second long unskippable adverts. Who knows what else they have done to it.

Thanks for the hard work @JokerArt on this game and many others you do for us. I'm grateful.
well an answer from him like i can t do it or don t want to do it would be fine, he never said anything; the othet site is also a big one, i doubt it s not working as intended

Deerp1976

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 26, 2020
United Kingdom
well an answer from him like i can t do it or don t want to do it would be fine, he never said anything; the othet site is also a big one, i doubt it s not working as intended
You're jumping to conclusions only coming up with two possibilities - either it can't be done or doesn't want to do it. You have no idea that is the truth. And to be fair working hard on these mods and then coming here having to listened to entitled people who think they can get what they want when they want it, can you see much motivation to work on it?

There are other big modding sites but doesn't mean they are legit and only offer safe mods to download. I've spoke at length many times with @G-Bo ッ about how bad other sites and apps are with their so-called Modders purposely putting in malware in the hope they get leeched by another site and not thinking about the consequences of what happens to the people who install them on their phone.

But seen as you know it all, go ahead to see this site and download their wares like I did to see what they really had. If you really wish to have adverts injected in the game when there isn't any at present at the time then I'm certain you will find them if it's the same site. There is only one offering damage levels and it was a very poor mod. The mod menu was terrible. You had to watch an advert before it even loaded up. I'm sure you will be able to see it for yourself though when you read all the posts from the victims who downloaded it.

Good luck.

Reactions: JokerArt

JokerArt

PMT Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Nov 28, 2018
GodBless Us
unfortunately guys i can make the mod for damage and defense multiplier but have no time yet to change this features as i only did is to update the mod very fast as all of us can play it again with the mod. im happy that you use my mod here and appreciate some things for using this mod features. Im also not yet ban using this mod.

samaell

Platinian
Jan 3, 2023
bucuresti
unfortunately guys i can make the mod for damage and defense multiplier but have no time yet to change this features as i only did is to update the mod very fast as all of us can play it again with the mod. im happy that you use my mod here and appreciate some things for using this mod features. Im also not yet ban using this mod.
thanks, this is all i wanted to hear, do you have an eta for that feature? raids are to lunch in 26 july

Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TryRoom AOS APP YouTube ReVanced Extended v19.16.39 [Non Root] [2.224.0] Untested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP YouTube ReVanced Extended v19.16.38 [Non Root] [2.223.13_m] Untested Android Apps 9
taha43 AOS APP AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.4.161 [Nightly] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Untested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.4.143 [Nightly] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Untested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Youtube ReVanced Extended Music v6.33.52 [Non Root] [2.223.0] Tested Android Apps 26
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD The Seven Deadly Sins [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD 七つの大罪 光と闇の交戦 : グラクロ (The Seven Deadly Sins JP) [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 0
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD 일곱 개의 대죄: GRAND CROSS (The Seven Deadly Sins KR) [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 2
redsec AOS APP My Radio, FM Radio Stations Ver. 1.1.84.0304 MOD APK | Premium Unlocked | Ads Removed | No root required Untested Android Apps 0
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Succubus Idle Ver. 1.36.01 MOD MENU | DUMB ENEMY | ENDLESS FEVER TIME EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Youtube ReVanced Extended Music v6.33.52 [Non Root] [2.220.6] Tested Android Apps 12
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Root Activity Launcher v30 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 6
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD MARVEL Future Fight [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 4
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Firewall Security - No Root v1.2.1 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP Call Recorder - SKVALEX v3.6.6 [Full] [For root only] Untested Android Apps 6
Pradzee AOS APP Firewall Security AI - No Root v2.3.9 build 2319 [Pro] Untested Android Apps 0
taha43 Outdated AdGuard Ad Blocker v4.3.199 [Final] [Premium] [No-Root] [Mod Extra] Outdated PMT Android MODs 5
JokerArt Outdated Magic Survivor: Roguelike Game [ROOT] Ver. 1.09 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GEMS | UNLIMITED GOLD Outdated PMT Android MODs 16
JokerArt Outdated Box Head: Zombies Must Die! [ROOT] Ver. 2.2.0 ZYGISK MOD MENU | UNLIMITED CHIPS | UNLIMITED MATERIALS | UNLIMITED URANIUM Outdated PMT Android MODs 125
taha43 AOS APP Canta - Uninstall any app without root! v1.2.0 (GitHub) Untested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Root Explorer v4.12.3 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 9
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Firewall Security AI - No Root v2.3.5 b2315 [Pro] Tested Android Apps 2
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Devil Hunter Idle [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 41
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Firewall Security AI - No Root v2.3.4 [Pro] [Mod Extra] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] NetGuard - no-root firewall v2.320 [Final] [Pro] [Mod] Tested Android Apps 4
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] NetGuard - no-root firewall v2.316 [Beta] [Pro] [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
G-Bo ッ PMT VIP MOD Dark Slayer AFK RPG MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage, Attack Speed, God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 VIP MOD Dark Slayer AFK RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Root Explorer v4.12.2 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 9
taha43 AOS APP Color Changer Pro [root] v1.34 Untested Android Apps 5
taha43 AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v3.0.1 [Pro] [Root] [Mod] Untested Android Apps 45
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD IMAE Guardian Girl [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 1
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Firewall No Root v1.1.7 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Hero Survivors Spells Maker [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Mad Rabbit Idle RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Postknight 2 [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 13
taha43 AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v3.0.0 [Pro] [Mod] [Root] Untested Android Apps 29
Pradzee AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v2.9.7 [Pro] [Root] Untested Android Apps 40
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] NFC Card Emulator Pro (Root) v9.0.3 [Paid] [Patched] Tested Android Apps 6
G-Bo ッ PMT VIP MOD Heroes Awaken Idle RPG MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage, Defense, ManaReceive & Crit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Heroes Awaken Idle RPG [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 9
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Ninja Battle Random Defense [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 3
G-Bo ッ Outdated Avatar Generations MOD Menu [ROOT] | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Tower of Saviors [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 8
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Project Clean Earth [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 5
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD Epic Mecha Girls Anime Games [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 5
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD The King of Fighters ALLSTAR [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 9
AndnixSH AOS APP [Tested] VPhoneGaGa v3.4.0 MOD APK | VIP Unlocked | Undetectable root Tested Android Apps 816
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD DomiNations Asia [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 51
G-Bo ッ VIP MOD DomiNations [ROOT] VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 287