FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

I've seen all the comments here demanding that @JokerArt starts putting in damage levels instead of one hit hit kill or no damage and I've got to be honest I find them offensive. If @JokerArt could have put the damage levels in don't you think he would have done it by now?

And all those thinking of going to other sites for mods of this game, I've seen the site offering the damage mod for this game and unlike @JokerArt mod where it works as stated and doesn't cause bans, this mod on the other site I've seen have injected adverts in it so whenever you leave the game open and idle for just a few seconds, it starts playing 30 second long unskippable adverts. Who knows what else they have done to it.

Thanks for the hard work @JokerArt on this game and many others you do for us. I'm grateful.

I've seen all the comments here demanding that @JokerArt starts putting in damage levels instead of one hit hit kill or no damage and I've got to be honest I find them offensive. If @JokerArt could have put the damage levels in don't you think he would have done it by now?

And all those thinking of going to other sites for mods of this game, I've seen the site offering the damage mod for this game and unlike @JokerArt mod where it works as stated and doesn't cause bans, this mod on the other site I've seen have injected adverts in it so whenever you leave the game open and idle for just a few seconds, it starts playing 30 second long unskippable adverts. Who knows what else they have done to it.

Thanks for the hard work @JokerArt on this game and many others you do for us. I'm grateful.
well an answer from him like i can t do it or don t want to do it would be fine, he never said anything; the othet site is also a big one, i doubt it s not working as intended

well an answer from him like i can t do it or don t want to do it would be fine, he never said anything; the othet site is also a big one, i doubt it s not working as intended

You're jumping to conclusions only coming up with two possibilities - either it can't be done or doesn't want to do it. You have no idea that is the truth. And to be fair working hard on these mods and then coming here having to listened to entitled people who think they can get what they want when they want it, can you see much motivation to work on it?

There are other big modding sites but doesn't mean they are legit and only offer safe mods to download. I've spoke at length many times with @G-Bo ッ about how bad other sites and apps are with their so-called Modders purposely putting in malware in the hope they get leeched by another site and not thinking about the consequences of what happens to the people who install them on their phone.

But seen as you know it all, go ahead to see this site and download their wares like I did to see what they really had. If you really wish to have adverts injected in the game when there isn't any at present at the time then I'm certain you will find them if it's the same site. There is only one offering damage levels and it was a very poor mod. The mod menu was terrible. You had to watch an advert before it even loaded up. I'm sure you will be able to see it for yourself though when you read all the posts from the victims who downloaded it.

Good luck.

Reactions: JokerArt
unfortunately guys i can make the mod for damage and defense multiplier but have no time yet to change this features as i only did is to update the mod very fast as all of us can play it again with the mod. im happy that you use my mod here and appreciate some things for using this mod features. Im also not yet ban using this mod.

unfortunately guys i can make the mod for damage and defense multiplier but have no time yet to change this features as i only did is to update the mod very fast as all of us can play it again with the mod. im happy that you use my mod here and appreciate some things for using this mod features. Im also not yet ban using this mod.
thanks, this is all i wanted to hear, do you have an eta for that feature? raids are to lunch in 26 july

Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg