FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

dont waste your time and effort on this garbage, it crashes 24/7 30s after the game started on pixel 5

dont waste your time and effort on this garbage, it crashes 24/7 30s after the game started on pixel 5

Latest update is full of bugs, official apk has people locked out of game completely. It is what it is. Mod works perfect as long as your game is fine.

Reactions: XPrion

The mod works just fine, but the issue is with the game.
There are rumors that CG might have abandoned it.

@JokerArt

This is as far as I get, I tried dragging damage multiplier to 1 but my characters do zero damage to enemies and enemies also do zero damage to me

Then the game crashes and displayes the android popup that the app has stopped and asks if you want to restart

View attachment 597548
thats normal when u use hack in tutorial. For so many years ppl should have learn their lesson, yet i keep see the same mistake

probably its your phone . Didnt had a single problem and installed the hack for 10 sec total. Xiomi 12 pro here. no crashing no lagging

Game still works:
1710420604585.png

Tested on:
Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.0.67(9) (Android 9) rooted + patched

Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg